Chapter 11

[Cafeteria]

Junmyeon, Yoongi and Kris strolled towards their table in complete silence, still recalling the terrible incident that occured less then 10 minutes ago. As if they could sense the tension in the air, the noisy table that was filled with chattering and laughter died down as soon as the three Kingkas stepped closer.

"Yo hyungs, what took you so long? Where's Jin, Minseok and Luhan hyung?" Sehun asked, looking around for the three Queenkas that usually came with them.

Just then, Yixing received a text message from Luhan. "Come to the rooftop now. Jin needs us. All of us" Yixing read out loud.

The Queenkas looked at one another with a knowingly look as they stood up abruptly. They left the table and started sprinting towards the exit.

"Okay... what just happened? And what's wrong with Jin hyung? Is he hurt?" Kai said, breaking the silence. Everyone else stayed still as they were equally as confused with what was happening.

Namjoon however, stood up, and was ready to head towards the rooftop. But just as he was about to step out of his seat, Junmyeon pulled him back.

"You're not going to like this but we have to tell you something" Namjoon just stared at Junmyeon, confusion masking his face.
—————————————————————
[Rooftop]

The door that led to the rooftop slammed open, revealing 6 worried faces. One by one, they walked towards Jin, each taking a seat around Jin who was still crying on Minseok's shoulder.

"Hyung, please... don't cry..." Jimin voiced out as his heart broke at the sight of his beloved hyung crying like there's no tomorrow.

"Kids... I should break up with Namjoon shouldn't I?" Jin finally spoke up after awhile, a broken smile etched on his face.

Everyone was shocked upon hearing their hyung's words. Namjoon and Jin were that one couple that rarely gets into any fights, just like Junmyeon and Yixing. Why would Jin want to break up with Namjoon?

Jin then continued, voice cracking eve so often "Namjoon can do so much better. I'm not fit for him. I'll only drag him down. He deserves to be happy. Burden free."

"Ya Kim Seokjin! Namjoon would only be happy with you! And what do you mean a burden? You're a blessing! You're one of the strongest people I know. Sure, you may be traumatised by that incident, but there were three guys. You were obviously outnumbered. And you are strong. You got over that incident quickly because you didn't want us to worry. You are not a burden. You're our Hyung. The hyung who helps us pass our highs and lows. The hyung who sacrifices anything to make sure we are happy. And not fit for Namjoon hyung? Namjoon hyung needs you. And you need him. You guys can't function without each other. You guys help each other out. It's not always Namjoon hyung who helps you. " By the end of his message, Kyungsoo himself had tears running down his face.

"Kyungsoo's right hyung. In fact, you're the one who takes care of Namjoon hyung. Even when you're not together after the boys moved here, you called Namjoon hyung everyday. You made sure he's eating well, getting enough sleep, not overworking. Hyung, you do so much for him. So please, don't degrade your worth." Baekhyun added. By now, all of them either had tears in their eyes or tears streaming down their cheeks.

"Jin ah, you shouldn't say things like that even if your emotions are all jumbled up now. Imagine how Namjoon would feel if he knew that you almost wanted to break up with him? The love between you guys have always been and will always be able to overcome every up and down you experience. You should never put that bond at risk of being broken." Yixing said with a gentle voice.