Chapter 25 (Part 1)

[EXO House]

No One's POV

Once the EXO Queenkas and Hoseok arrived at the mansion, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Yixing and Jin headed straight to the kitchen to prepare a welcome dinner for their dearest friend. Meanwhile, the rest of the Queenkas took the honours of helping Hoseok settle down in his new room.

[Level 3]

"Alright Hobi, that room's yours! The room next to yours on the left is Chanyeol and Baekhyun's room while the one on the right is Jungkook and Taehyung's room." Luhan explained as he led Hoseok to the room located at the end of the hallway.

"Just come to my room if you need anything Hobi hyung!" Taehyung beamed as he excitedly pulled Hoseok to his new room.

"Feel free to ask the guys if you need help."  Baekhyun continued.

"If you meant 'the guys' as in your boyfriends, I think I'll skip on that." Hoseok sheepishly said, causing confused eyes to be casted at him.

"What do you mean hyung?" Tao questioned as he sat down next to Baekhyun, who was currently lying down, on the bed. Well, Hoseok's bed.

"I mean that they literally look like they are going to kill me in my sleep tonight!"

Hoseok exaggerated, face filled with fear at the sheer memory of the 9 Kingkas whom he met at the airport not too long ago.

"Just give them some time to warm up to you hyung! I'm sure they'll like you!" Jimin chirped out, pulling Hoseok into a side hug.

"I sure hope so..." Hoseok sighed.

"Oh right Hobi-ah! We'll be going on a school camping trip next Tuesday! I already checked with Principal Lee Teuk. You'll be in class 2-1, together with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing, Jongdae, Chanyeol and Namjoon so you don't have to worry that much, they'll take care of you. Well, at least Kyungsoo and Yixing would." Luhan stated. Baekhyun gasped as he sat up and stared straight at the elder male.

"That's just rude Lulu hyung! Who said I can't take care of Hobi!"

"I didn't say that Baek! I'm just 99% sure you'll have to take care of Chanyeol instead." Luhan reasoned.

Baekhyun simply nodded his head at that statement, knowing very well that what Luhan said was absolutely accurate.

"Now where are those boys? We need to help Hobi hyung unpack!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling out his phone to text Yoongi.

However, he was quickly stopped by Hoseok who said it was fine and that they were probably reaching soon. What can you say? Hoseok did not want to further anger the already pissed off Kingkas by rushing them.
———————————————————
[Kitchen]

The 4 Queenkas were working their magic in the kitchen as dishes started to slowly appear on the dining table.

Just as Kyungsoo placed yet another dish on the table, the sound of the front door opening was heard and soon enough, the Kingkas appeared, clearly unhappy at the fact that their lovers left them at the airport with all the bags.

"Soo! I can't believe you left me there alone!" Jongin whined as soon as he saw his lover.

"First of all, you have the guys with you so you were definitely not alone. Secondly, we just needed to let Hobi get comfortable with the house before you guys got into the picture." Kyungsoo replied, hands making its way to pat Jongin's head as his younger boyfriend opted to bury his face in the crook of his neck, arms wrapped tightly around the elder.

The rest of the Kingkas could only scoff when they heard Hoseok's name. That obviously didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo who playfully glared at them before saying.