Chapter 1

Yixing's POV:

I heard my alarm ringing and I slowly opened my eyes. The sunlight that spilled from the window covered my face entirely. After a few minutes, I sat up completely and looked at the time, 7.08 am. I got off my bed gently and walked over to the other two beds that were in the room.

As expected, Kyungsoo is already awake. Kyungsoo and Jin would always wake up early to prepare breakfast for all of us. And since it's the first day at a new school, I knew our normal school morning routine would resume.

I glanced over to the bed that's next to Kyungsoo's bed and proceeded to shake the human who was completely covered by a blanket that inhabited the bed.

"Luhan, it's time to wake up, we have to go to school," I softly said as I patted Luhan's head. "I don't want to" Luhan whined. "Oh then I guess I'll just tell Sehun that you don't wanna see him" I replied with a smirk. "No don't! I'm up I'm up ok" Luhan finally woke up from his slumber and sat up, looking like a dazed child.

I chuckled lightly and left for the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead. Well, also to make sure that I look good when I see my honey Junmyeon.

No one's POV:

The thing is all of them(well, the lovers) haven't seen their significant others (the kingkas) for about a year because they were all busy with school and neither the Kingkas nor the lovers could travel to Seoul or Busan. Though they do call and text each other whenever they were free, making sure to video call each other at least 4 nights a week.

Luhan's POV:

I'm going to see Sehun in a few hours. Oh god I missed him. But that jerk didn't even text me once during the past week so I've decided that I'm gonna ignore him later. Haha Sehun you just wait, this is what happens when you mess with the wrong deer.
—————————————————————
Meanwhile, in the room that housed three gorgeous males with sharp mouths...

No one's POV:

"neoreul saranghaneun jjijiri jjijiri
geurae naneun meojeori meojeori
nan neohanteneun geomeori geotjeori
i sesang neo hanamyeon dwae"

"Ughhh what time is it" a sleepy Baekhyun mumbled.

"It's the time FOR YOU TO WAKE UP" out of nowhere, the door slammed open revealing overly enthusiastic Taehyung and Jimin, all dressed and ready for school as the two maknaes woke up along with Minseok in the morning.

"Come on hyungs!!! Wake up so I can finally see my Jungkookie!!!" This time, it was Taehyung who shouted.

"Alright Taetae we're up!! Just let us get ready and we'll be right down okay sweetie?" Jin replied softly. "Alright hyung!!" And with that, Taehyung and Jimin exited the room and rushed to the dining table when they heard Kyungsoo announce that pancakes were ready.

Although Tae and Jimin barged into the room that housed the sassiest human beings in the world, Jin, Baekhyun and Tao would never curse the maknaes out of the room like they would with anyone else. This is because Tae and Jimin are the babies of the Lovers. They would never scream or scold the two youngest unless it is absolutely necessary. And I mean, who would have the heart to shout at those two cute lil sweethearts right... And with that, the ruckus that the maknaes created successfully woke the sassy trio up, making them get ready for their first day in SM High.
—————————————————————
(7:30am)
By now, everyone was at the dining table, having their breakfast while having a light conversation. The lovers were dressed in their uniform, with their shirt neatly tucked into their pants, vests and blazer perfectly hugging their slim figures. Although the lovers were just in school uniform, they were all absolutely stunning due to natural beauty playing a huge role in their glowing appearances.

"I can't wait to see my Yoda, it's been too long" Baekhyun suddenly said while taking a sip of his hot tea. "Me too!! I wanna hug yoonie so badly" Jimin exclaimed while finishing the last bite of his pancake. " I can't believe we survived 1 year without our boyfriends" Tao spoke, completely amused by that fact. Everyone nodded in agreement and were all extremely hyped about being in the embrace of their boyfriends again. All except one. Luhan.

"Well I'm not excited to see Sehun at all. That boy didn't even bother calling me once during the last. I'm not even gonna look at him when I arrive at school later" Luhan claims while his anger continued to rise. Everyone turned their attention to Luhan and by then they all had the same thought "Sehun screwed up big time and it won't be easy to calm down this angry deer".

"But Luhan, Sehun might be busy with school preparation and forgot to text you. You should understand" Kyungsoo tries to lessen Luhan's anger. "Don't try to defend him Kyung, we all no Sehun don't give two shits about school, he's a natural genius for god's sake. And besides he's didn't contact me for a whole week. ONE FREAKING WEEK and HE DIDNT THINK OF ME ONCE?! I mean he should at least called me once, but noooo, NOTHING for 7 days" Luhan countered in pure rage.

At the other end of the dining table, xiumin and Tao who witnessed the entire scene play out silently prayed for Sehun to be prepared to face Luhan's wrath. "Sehun really messed up big time didn't he?" Tao whispered to Xiumin. "Yes he did, but he deserves it. If Chen did that to me, I would be equally as pissed" "hmmm true" Tao agreed.

With that, everyone finished their breakfast, took their bags and headed to school. All having light smiles plastered on their faces at the thought of being able to be physically with their boyfriend in less than 1 hour.