Chapter 22

Chapter 22

(Later That Afternoon)

[Mall] 

"Minseok hyung! Do you think Yoongi would like the black or the white one?" Jimin was trying to picking out a gift for Yoongi as an encouragement for learning how to dance. He was looking through racks of clothing when he chance upon a shelf full of snapbacks. Definitely the perfect gift for Yoongi! 

"My dear Mochi. We all know that Yoongi would love anything you get him! Even if you get him a pink one, he'll still wear it every day." Baekhyun said with a teasing grin. The others giggled at Baekhyun's comment, causing Jimin to blush.

"Anyway, you should get the white one. Yoongi is forever in black, he should have something different." Luhan suggested, pointing at the white snapback in Jimin's left hand. Jimin agreed with Luhan and placed the black one back on the shelf, feeling completely contented with himself.

Jimin was about to go pay when Baekhyun and Tao popped out of nowhere, pushing him into the dressing room.

"Try this on Chim!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he closed the door of the dressing room. Both Baekhyun and Tao wanted Jimin to look absolutely stunning later that night, which was why they picked out the perfect outfit for the little mochi.

 Both Baekhyun and Tao wanted Jimin to look absolutely stunning later that night, which was why they picked out the perfect outfit for the little mochi

(A/N: Pic not mine! Credits to owner!)

"Kyaa!!" The duo screamed in unison once Jimin stepped out of the dressing room.

"You look amazing!" Baekhyun fanboyed, hopping around Jimin excitedly.

"Hyung's right! You look so hot Chimie!" Tao added as he proudly clapped his hands.

"Thanks guys! I'll change out of these clothes and pay for it together with Yoongi's hat!" Jimin walked back into the dressing room but was stopped by Baekhyun's hand on his shoulder.

"No! Don't change out of these clothes! We'll just cut the tag off and pay for it alright?" Tao blurted out.

"But why?" Jimin asked, voice filled with confusion. Both Tao and Baekhyun were holding Jimin's hand, preventing him from stepping into the dressing room.

"You look too good in it! You should wear this home and show it to Yoongi!" Baekhyun explained, trying to cover up the nervousness in his voice.

Jimin, being the innocent angel he was, believed Baekhyun's reasoning and decided to go along with it. Unknown to him, Baekhyun and Tao were silently cheering behind Jimin as he headed for the cashier.

"Why do you guys look like you've just won the lottery?" Kyungsoo asked from his position behind the cheering pair.

"What the fuck! Kyungie! Don't just show up like that! You could've scared me to death!" Baekhyun exasperated as he and Tao both turned around to greet the intruders. Behind them, stood Jin, Kyungsoo and Luhan who were suspiciously looking at the duo.