Chapter 8

(After school)

[At The New House aka EXO House]

"Omg this house is beautiful!" Baekhyun shrieked as he ran around the spacious living room.

The Queenkas giggled at Baekhyun's childlike antics, silently admiring the interior of the mansion.

Yixing made his way towards Junmyeon and pecked his cheek, "thank you so much for this honey! Help me thank your Dad as well alright?"

"No problem baby, I'm glad you guys like it" Junmyeon replied, pulling Yixing into a back hug.

"Can we see our rooms now?" Chanyeol exclaimed as he skipped around with Baekhyun.

"Listen up! There are 9 rooms in this house. This means that you guys would be rooming with your boyfriends. Yixing and I will be staying in the first room, next to us will be Jin's, then Tao's, Xiumin's and Baekhyun's. Opposite of Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room would be Teahyung, then to the left would be Jimin, Kyungsoo, and lastly Luhan and Sehun's room which will be across my room. Remember to keep your rooms clean at all times, do your chores accordingly and also you boys (solely referring to the Kingkas) please just... try not to be too loud ;)" Junmyeon said while giving the Kingkas a knowing look. The Kingkas nodded their heads bashfully while the Queenkas' cheeks turned beet red at Junmyeon' words.

"Now let's see our rooms shall we?" Yixing exclaimed to clear up the awkwardness in the air though he too was flustered by Junmyeon's comment.
—————————————————————
A/N: Pics credit to owner!!

—————————————————————A/N: Pics credit to owner!!

[House layout]

Level 1

I imagine level 1 being something like that but just the ground level in the photo and the lighting is brighter.

Level 2
Gaming room + Mini movie theatre (I imagine it being open concept so it's just one level that's cut into 2 sections)

Level 3 (bedrooms)

Room arrangement

Sulay|Namjin |Taoris|Xiuchen|Baekyeol

Hallway

Stairs|Hunhan|Kaisoo|Yoonmin|Taekook

—————————————————————
[Sulay's Room]

"Junmyeon! This room is perfect!" Yixing commented, walking towards the balcony to admire the view of the city.

"A perfect room, for the perfect beauty. Sounds about right" Yixing turned around and hit his boyfriend lightly on the chest. Yixing then wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's neck, connecting their foreheads together and pecked Junmyeon's lips softly.

"I love you" Yixing whispered against his lover's lips.

"I love you too baby, so so much" Junmyeon replied, eyes filled with gentleness and love.