CH. 4 He really thought

(Aimee POV)

I watched as his face dropped.

Did he think that I wasn't going to tell his family anything?

He's honestly lost his mind or gone crazy.

I almost felt sorry for him, but then I remembered.

He kidnapped me, and I was being taken away somewhere against my will.  I had nothing to feel sorry for.

I looked at him, his appearance, and the way he was driving his car.

He was honestly crazy; I couldn't understand how someone could plan something like this.

But if he is telling the truth, that means he didn't plan this out and just did it.

It didn't matter to me, I wanted nothing to do with this, and I wanted out.

I want him to drop me off in the next town or something, So I could call for someone to come pick me up.

By someone, I mean my assistant Lizzie.

I took a glance at him, quickly turning my attention away from him.

He wanted a relationship that bad that he imagined one, using me as a reference, and ends up abducting his reference source.

All of this to prove that he is in a relationship?

Relationships are complicated and hard to understand, doesn't he know that?

"Listen, I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have problems of my own, and I need to get to the bottom of them. So drop me off in the next town." I said, leaning my head back.

I honestly don't even find him as a threat anymore.

I got scared at first, honestly believing that they finally put a hit on me and someone was going to end me.

Someone I had upset during trials, or people who hated me for other reasons.

If it was any of those scenarios that took place, I could see the title of the news articles now.

'Ice Princess Aimee Robinson found Murdered, with a stake through her heart.'

"Are you okay?" He asked me, causing me to turn my attention to him to see if he was serious.

"No," I said, answering as blunt as I could with honesty.

Who asked someone they just abducted a question like that?  Apparently, this guy.

"I'm sorry. If you want, you can talk about it." He said.

I raised a brow at him, wondering if he was serious.

Oh, not only is he a kidnapper, but he happens to be a therapist.

My My My, what a surprise.

This guy can't be serious right now. Why would I want to talk about something like this with my kidnapper?

"Why should I talk about it? Talking about it isn't going to make it go away or stop it from happening. There's nothing that can be done with just talking about things. I have to get back to my firm." I said.

His eyes widened, and he turned to look at me.

"Your firm?" He asked.

I looked at him with a confused look.