Handcuffed During Mothers Day!

Bonus Chapter

Handcuffed During Mothers Day

(Aimee POV)

My eyelids flew open. It was quiet.

To quiet.

It's never this quiet.

I tried to feel the other side of the bed to see if I would feel Anthony, but all I felt were the covers, no trace of him being found on the bed.

I sat up, looking around me to see that I was in the room.

Alone.

"Anthony?" I said out loud, expecting an answer but received none.

What the heck?

I got out of bed, quickly rushing into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

They were probably downstairs and didn't hear me.

I was also butt naked, so I decided not to call out the kids' names, as I didn't want to blind my children.

After finishing what I needed to do, I walked out of the bathroom. Grabbing a T-shirt that belonged to Anthony and grabbed my sweat pants to put on.

"Guys, are you all downstairs?" I yelled out, no one answered.

I raised a brow at that, made my way downstairs towards the kitchen.

"How come no one is answering me," I said, walking into the kitchen but finding it empty.

"What?" I said to myself, confused.

Where the heck was everyone? I looked towards the fridge to see if Anthony had left a note but found none. I pulled out my phone that I knew was in my sweatpants pocket to see if I got any text messages from them and saw nothing but the daily news.

"Where did everyone go?" I said to myself as I decided to call Anthony, but it went straight to voicemail.

"What's going on?" I said to myself. I noticed a paper on the table, so I walked towards it.

"Hello, my love. You're gorgeous inside and out. I adore you, love you, need you, and want you always. I was smitten since the moment I laid eyes on you. I'm sure you know where that is." The letter said.

I let out a laugh.

"Is this supposed to be a scavenger hunt?" I asked myself, knowing damn well it was.

Of course, Anthony would come up with something like this. I rolled my eyes playfully at my husband's effort when it came to our relationship.

"Well, okay," I said, chuckling to myself and grabbing my car keys. I went towards the garage.

When I got into my car, I started it. Press the garage door opened, and I headed out to my destination.

The same place where Anthony and I met, the place he had the crazy idea of abducting me. The cafe

I drove to the cafe remembering the first time I visited it; I felt someone staring at me, and ever since that day, I kept having the same feeling, but still, I continued to visit the cafe because I liked it.

I let out a giggle at the fact that I'd been going to the cafe for a while before the day Anthony decided to abduct me.

It made me wonder why he didn't just approach me, but I knew deep inside that way he did it did leave a more significant impression.

It's always a funny moment when people ask about how Anthony and I've met, especially when they hear the story. Surprisingly I've met two couples that had familiar stories, and now they were part of our group of friends.