CH. 25 Christmas with you, crazy

CH. 25 Christmas with you, Crazy

(Anthony POV)

I was nervous. This is going to be my first time,

"Anthony," Aimee said; I turned my attention to her. She gave me a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous, that's all." I said, letting out a low chuckle.

"It's okay," she said, kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"Isn't that my thing?" I asked jokily. She let out a laugh and lowered her lips to mine. Feeling her lips on mine was something that would forever leave me breathless. I felt myself getting even harder just from her kissing me.

I smacked her ass, which gave another reward when a moan came from her.

I moved my body under her, letting her feel everything. Letting her know how much I wanted her.

She sat back up, letting out a small moan, from the look on her face I knew she felt my hard-on.

She brought her hands to my shirt, taking it off of me and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

As soon as she laid her hands on my chest, I didn't know what came over me, but I flipped us over. Now she was the one who was under me instead.

Her eyes widened as she looked up at me.

"You're so beautiful," I said, kissing her neck and taking the time to suck each place on her neck. I left a kiss on. I didn't even care if I was leaving marks and from the noises she was making. I don't think she minds either.

I took off her shirt, also throwing it on the floor.

I stared down at her body and found myself getting even hornier just from looking at her. 

"Fuck," I said, leaning my head down and kissing her chest.

My face was getting heated as I continued to kiss her chest. I was trying my best not to make it seem like I was drooling over her breast, but the truth is, I am. I only took a glance at them, and from the glance. They were driving me crazy.

Would she mind if I sucked on them?

Should I ask?

Maybe not; maybe that would seem weird.

But I wanted to, and I wanted to so badly.

"Aimee," I said, being surprised at how deep my voice was.

"Hmm," Aimee said.

"I'm going to suck on them," I said, not giving Aimee a chance to question what I meant; I lowered her bra and took one of her breasts in my hand, sucking on it.

"Anthony," Aimee moaned. I felt her running her fingers through my hair, and I love it when she does that.

I nibbled on her nipple, which got a loud moan from her.

I brought my other hand to her other breast. I massaged it as I continued to suck on the identical pair.

Aimee whimpers and moans were taking over with the room,

I was a completely weird person to actually think about wanting to record Aimee moaning and to replay it to myself when she wasn't around me.

Maybe I was a crazy weird person, but at least it was only to and for her.

I moved my mouth to the other breast, doing exactly what I did to the other breast,

I didn't mind the tight grip that Aimee had on my hair. I actually quite loved it.