CH. 23 She just turned me on

(Anthony POV)

Aimee and I looked at clothes until I heard a voice that I never wanted to hear.

I was hoping it wasn't who I thought it was, and I really was hoping it wasn't her.

"Anthony, is that you?" She said, approaching me.

My mood instantly changed from her just coming near us.

What was she doing here?

Why was she even here?

Most importantly, why was she talking to me?

Was she stupid?

Apparently so.

What took me off guard was the fact that Aimee walked in front of me; Aimee was blocking her from my path.

"We don't want to talk to you, so dismiss yourself," Aimee said loudly as she stared at Suzanne, who was taken back and somehow just now noticed that I wasn't alone.

"Excuse me?" Suzanne said, with a shocked look across her face.

"You're excused," Aimee said, not backing down.

Aimee honestly looked like she would slam Suzanne's face on the floor, as much as I would like to see that happen.

It was simply not worth it.

"Let's go," I said, taking Aimee's hand to turn to walk away.

"Anthony, listen, I just wanted to apologize about what I did to you long ago; it wasn't right," Suzanne said; I turned back around and looked at her.

"Okay, I don't care. It happens; I'm shopping with my girlfriend, so as you can see, I'm not worried about what some stupid girl did to me in high school just to impress her high school football boyfriend, who I heard is in prison right now for drugs and domestic abuse." I said, shrugging my shoulder. I watched as her eyes widened, being taken aback.

Maybe a little bit of me was angry, and I had genuinely thought she liked me. She was so good at acting and using me to her advantage. She loved doing that to me back then, so for her to be apologizing sounds incredibly bogus to me. I didn't believe her, and neither did I want her apology. I was angry that she felt the need to approach me.

Usually, when you do someone wrong, you'll avoid them or act like you didn't see them, unless you were a genuinely changed person, but the fact she came up to me, spoke to me and ignored the presence of the person I was with pissed me off.

If her apology were sincere, then I would have let her slide, but the thing is, right after the truth came out in high school, I saw clearly, I was able to see who she was and no longer was blind. I knew her personality, which is how I knew she was being fake right now.

She wasn't really apologizing. She was looking to see if she could still use me, she was looking to see if she could probably be able to get me back to being her little toy, and that wasn't going to work with me.

"Suzanne, where did you go? I've been looking for you." A man said, coming to where we were; Suzanne rolled her eyes, putting a fake smile on and turning to face the man.

"Sorry, I saw someone I knew from high school. Let's go." She said towards the guy who looked at Aimee and me.

"She's using you; you know how she makes you do everything for her. She doesn't really have feelings for you or care for you. She did it to me in High School," I said, watching as the guy's eyes widened. The man standing next to Suzanne was a man who pretty much was a nerd who wanted attention from anyone who would show interest in him.

"It would be better for you to realize that and get out when you have the chance before she tries to marry you to just only to use you more," I said, shrugging.

I was still holding Aimee's hand and decided to walk away from Suzanne and that guy at that moment.

I told the guy that because from looking at him, I saw that he was another version of myself, my high school self. Not exactly like me, but he reminded me of myself when I was in high school, and there was no doubt in my mind that she was using him also.

I knew I was right about her, her apology was fake, and she obviously hasn't changed as a person.

"Hey, Anthony. Are you okay?" Aimee asked, tugging on my hand.

My eyes widened as I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, Mama. I'm good, sorry about that. I was pissed off that she actually came up to us like that like we were all buddy, buddy, you know what I mean? But I like what you did back there. Telling her to dismiss herself and all. That was cute." I said, watching her roll her eyes.

"I honestly kind of figure out who she was, but I didn't want to make a scene if you didn't want to make one. I respect you, but I agree with the fact that she had the nerves to come to us; it looks like she was trying to get you back to toy with you while she was already doing that to someone else, and the fact that she acted like I wasn't even there had my blood boiling. I was about to give her a knuckle sandwich." Aimee said, hitting her fist against her hand.

As if she was going to punch something.

I let out a laugh.

"You're so cute," I said, grabbing her and placing a kiss on her forehead.

"That did turn me on, though, you standing up for your man and all, I've been a good boy for you, so it's nice to know that my Mama will protect me no matter what," I said to her.

She turned to look at me.

"Of course, I would stand up for you. You're not a bad person at all what so ever and you don't deserve to be treated like one." She said, causing my heart to flutter.

"You're so sweet," I said, smiling at her.

Her eyes widen.

"Me? Sweet, are you sure you're talking about me?" She asked me, and I chuckled.

"Mama, go look for your clothes," I said, giving her a playful shove. She laughed and walked away, going towards an aisle. How we were behaving towards each other was nice, I was looking through some stuff and made my way towards a jewelry glass.

My eyes widened when I noticed that they had real diamonds Jewelry. This store reminded me of another version of Macy's.

"See anything you like, sir?" A Salesperson came and asked me, and I was going to tell her that I was just looking, but I saw something that caught my attention.

"Yes, can I see that one right there?" I said, pointing to the one I was looking at.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve, and I wanted to give a gift that she would have proudly for Christmas and her birthday.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

How do you Doll's like this chapter?

Do you Dolls think that girl Suzanne is using the person she's with right now?

What do you Dolls think Anthony was looking for and is thinking of getting?

Comment your answer below!!!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu