I would tell you

If this is my last day of this as cruel as scrumptious life I would have some things to tell to who I love.

I would tell to Diana that I deeply love and admire her: she is so gentle, beautiful, smart, emphatic and caring. I bet she is gonna be an amazing woman who can be anything she wants if she is a little more stubborn. Her diplomatic soul will let her conquest everything in the long game.

Then I would tell Ruby that she is the sweetest and most sensitive girl I've ever met, in the best way possible. I appreciate her golden heart so much and I would like there were more people like her on this lovely planet.
I would add an advise: I would tell her to keep attention and look her back, because she is rare and her goodness could be seen as an opportunity to fool her.
But she doesn't deserve it.

I would tell Jerry that he is a kindred soul, even though that he is extremely annoying, I care a lot about him. I feel him as part of my family and I want the best for him. I hope that if anything happens to me, he would take care of Marilla and Mattew and then heir Green Gables...I would feel much better if I know that I'm leaving my beloved family and home in good hands.

I would tell Cole that I love him and I accept him, because he has the most stunning, the brightest and the kindest mind I've ever seen.
I'm so honoured to be his friend and his confidence.
He is a brother to me and I would do everything again if it means to know everyone again.

I would tell Marilla and Mattew that they are the best parents I could ever wished and I'm deeply thankful and glad that they thought how love feels like. Opening their house to me has been my grace and they saved me. I couldn't imagine my life if I had gone back to the asylum...so thank you. Maybe we haven't the same blood, but you sure gave me life.
I want you to know that even when I call you by your name, you are in my heart as "mum" and "dad". I love you and when you will leave me, as late as possible, I will always remember e everything you thought me, and I will teach it to my children, I hope.

Last, but not least, there is Gilbert Blythe.
I would tell him that, even if he hurt my feelings excruciatingly when he called me "Carrots", I don't hate him and I ignore him because of a friend of mine who has a dibs on him.
I would him to know that I highly think of him: he is so kind, smart, charming, selfish, independent, free and responsible. I'm sure he will be a great man and his family is so proud of him, just like Bash is.
He will become a doctor, he has all the right cards to catch his goals, so I just hope he will find the right person to be beside him for the all way long.
He deserves the best of the women, someone who will make him happy and will take care of him.
That's what I hope for him...

In different shapes, I love all the people in this list and I would like they know it.
See you later and don't give up, ever.

Anne with an e.