-- 16 - Draw to Life --

Yep I switched this with Runes. It is explained there. If you haven't read runes yet I highly recommend it because I worked rEALLy hard on it.

Quirk:
Draw to Life

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Medium-strong

Usage:
Aiding in fights mostly, though fighting on your own is also possible

You can make your drawings come to life if you want. They will only stay real for a couple of hours (affected by quality of the drawing) unless killed or destroyed.

You can make them go away by will.

They are made of and weigh like the material intended to, like if you draw an anvil it's made of metal and heavy af, at least if you intended it to be. Though it still acts like the material that it's drawn on when burned, gets wet etc.

Living beings are obedient to you and only you (unless you tell them to of course but then they're still obedient to you) and that cannot be changed in any way, not even by brainwashing quirks because they aren't really alive. Though if it still goes wrong one day you can just make them disappear.

It has the colour of the drawing, so it won't be coloured unless you actually colour it.

The better the drawing, the stronger the quirk
So a bad drawing of a sword will be weaker and will break and or disappear faster than a good drawing.

Size in drawing doesn't have to be size irl, tiny sword can equal big sword though it requires more focus. The more complicated the drawing the more focus is needed as well.

Strengths:
You can literally have whatever you need just by drawing it
You can always draw a friend if you need one
If you draw on metal it's even water resistant :D

Weaknesses:
Paper + fire or water do not mix
Nothing to draw with = no quirk
If you draw with a pencil someone can just get an eraser and erase it
It requires a lot of focus so you can be off guard while you are making something real, though once it is real you don't need to focus anymore.

Drawbacks:
Mental strain from too much usage, similar symptoms from that of a burnout.
Wrist strain from too much drawing