-- 29 - Adrenaline Boost --

Alright I'm sorry for not updating for over a month, I lost my password and email, and with it kinda the motivation to work on the book. I'm here again though, but updates might be a lot slower than before.

Quirk:
Adrenaline Boost

Type:
Idk- Emitter? Probably

Strength:
Med? Strong? Probably strong if you make sure not to damage your body too much.

Usage:
Safe your damn life

This quirk won't affect anything about the user at all unless they are in danger.

Aka when adrenaline kicks in-

So basically if they get really excited about something the quirk will activate too.

Sooo. Adrenaline isn't the average adrenaline. It's way, wAY stronger. Your reflexes are really enhanced, you are super strong and your senses are heightened a lot too. You can jump a lot higher, run a lot faster, feel every movement, punch harder, that kinda stuff. That was a weird order but ok.

Not a lot extra explaining needed I think, as I think you can already imagine a lot of funny and weird scenarios here.

Also-
You know that thing when you're really excited and your hands start trembling? Same here. But way, way, way worse. So have fun with that

Strengths:
Well, it can literally save your life.
In battle, you most likely have a lot of adrenaline already so yeet
I really don't know what else to put here because I think it pretty much explains itself.

Weaknesses:
Well you're shaking while the quirk is activated
Whenever you can't seem to summon adrenaline you're pretty useless.

Drawbacks:
When the adrenaline wears off, you're dead. Not literally, but you'll feel like you are. This quirk uses a hellaload of energy, so it's likely you'll pass out after using it.
Also you can do severe damage to your body without knowing, as adrenaline acts like some sort of painkiller too. Remember when Midoriya didn't feel pain in the LoV attack in S3? Like that.