-- 17 - Gale Force --

Quirk:
Gale Force

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Medium

Usage:
Defensive, assist offensive... Other uses I can't think of atm

You're basically able to emit a strong wind force from your nose and mouth. The strength and quantity is determined by your muscle strength in your ribs and belly (which make you breathe) and your lung capacity.

Be careful when you sneeze, you might get blown in the air

The quirk is activated by force, so if you accidentally blow too hard on your food to cool it down you might destroy the whole place.

This is actually a really simple quirk (especially compared to the previous one) so I don't think I need to explain anything else.

Strengths:
In areas without much cover, opponents can't dodge easily
At defence, you can keep opponents at a distance
At offence, it's easier if you assist because aiming with this quirk is hard.

Weaknesses:
In areas WITH much cover, opponents can just stand behind a wall to avoid being blown away
Like I said earlier aiming is hard and your quirk can't discriminate between friend or foe. So either fight alone or learn to assist properly in battle.

Drawbacks:
Overuse will damage your bronchi (the airways to your lungs) and there is a chance of coughing up blood. This can, of course, be fatal.
Ever had that feeling of being dizzy when blowing up a balloon? That's also what you get when overusing this but multiplied by 10 or more. Yes, you can pass out.
If you're not careful, you might destroy your ears or eyes with a too strong force. Ears because your eardrums are very vulnerable, and the air pressure there is managed by for example yawning. Eyes because have you ever breathed out real strong with your nose and mouth closed? Air will start escaping near your eyes (I think through your tear ducts or something)