-- 12 - Cactus Hair --

Quirk:
Cactus Hair

Type:
Mutation

Strength:
Medium

Usage:
Offence

It's what it sounds like, the users hair is a cactus. Before you click away disgusted by my imagination let me explain.

So the users hair is a bright green and full of pointy spikes which they are unable to remove normally. However they are able to control the spikes, the user can shoot them off. It will take a lot of practice to control that though.

The spikes will grow right back the moment they are shot off, though that takes some time and cannot go on forever.

Hair is made out of dead cells for a normal human, but not for the user. Though they feel no pain when it is cut, a thick green liquid comes out as some kind of blood.

When a spike is shot off too many times, the user will begin to bleed and the spike will not grow back until the wound in healed.

Longer hair = more spikes so a stronger attack.

Strengths:
Attacks from behind are easily countered with sharp spikes!
Eraserhead can't do shit, the user is a mutant AND a medium range.

Weaknesses:
Not really a weakness, but try combing hair like that. It's painful.
If their hair is in a bun or something the quirk is a lot less effective.
Hair functions like a plant, so it needs sunlight. Less sunlight = less quirk usage. Also the user needs a looooot of water to drink.

Drawbacks:
Like explained earlier, too much usage will result in "bleeding".
Without water or sunlight their hair will not function, and the user will experience great fatigue and headaches.