-- 13 - Phantom Appendages --

Ok this quirk name sounds weird

Quirk:
Phantom appendages

Type:
Transformation

Strength:
Medium

Usage:
Combat, mostly offensive

You have little stubs on your back which you can grow different phantom like things from, ranging from wings to limbs to maybe even claws if you want to fight with your back turned to the enemy?

Let me explain this a little better.
You can grow anything phantom like out of those stubs. Meaning basically you can grow a sword on a wire or something (because they have to stay connected to the stubs) and use the sword in combat.

You have full control over the phantom things, unless they get too big to control. Which is basically impossible to achieve if you don't want to exhaust yourself easily because the bigger a phantom appendage, the more stamina is required to let it keep its form.

Or maybe it will work on some sort of different energy, like dark shadow. Who knows. Well, you do, you are giving the quirk to an oc or something probably (hopefully)

(You know how Iida has his engines powered on orange juice? Maybe this is powered by eating/drinking something in particular too)

Strengths:
Good for combat and fleeing, as wings can be made as well.
You can have four arms, I mean who doesn't want that? It's practical af.
Technically you can grow eyes in there and see through them as you have control over them, so if somebody tried to attack you from behind you're easily prepared.

Weaknesses:
If you don't have enough stamina (or other energy form) you're useless in battle.
If the phantom things receive damage, you feel it. Ever heard of phantom pain, that things where if people lose a leg but still feel pain in that leg sometimes? That's the kind of pain you feel too.

Drawbacks:
Maybe that last thing had to be in drawbacks but oh well.
Overuse can cause extreme exhaustion, eventually leading in passing out.
Overuse also leads to the stubs on your back bleeding.