-- 27 - Candle --

I'm so sorry about the slow updates, school is super stressful atm. bUT I found some time to think of ideas so here I am

Quirk:
Candle

Type:
Mutant

Strength:
Medium

Usage:
Be a hero or rescue worker I'd say

Your body is made out of candle wax, this being the fuel to your own quirk.

Little candle wicks are sprouting from your hands and head, possibly other places too. You can light them on fire by will.

The fire from your hand palms is able to be controlled, and is able to grow to a hUge blast. Yep, weapons.

That does use up your body so if you use it too often your body will just melt away, eventually killing you.

You are able to regenerate your body by ingesting a lot of honey, since honey wax is sometimes what candle wax is made of (yeah I know it's the honey wax and not the honey itself but I had to have something edible ok)

You also have to eat a lot of honey on a daily basis.

Hot temperatures (>46-68 °C or 115-154 °F as this is the natural melting point of paraffin wax (which is what candle wax is made of most of the time)) melt you away, and freezing low temperatures freeze you to an extent that if you try to move you break.

You can also melt your wax body on purpose, then trap someone in it by hardening it again.

And you can have wax armour by hardening the outer layer of your body.

Oh yeah I forgot to say, yes you can harden and melt the wax by will.

Strengths:
Hot temperatures don't hurt you, they just melt you away.
You can be a light in a dark room!
You're good in being a hero as you can trap people and blast them with hot fire too

Weaknesses:
Temperatures, which I think is the only weakness but a really strong one.

Drawbacks:
Literally having your body melt away with over usage.