-- 20 - Spicy Mint --

Quirk:
Spicy Mint

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Medium-Strong, maybe even strong

Usage:
Probably offensive combat mostly

(Ok so first thanks for The Minty Hero on Amino for having that username, that's how I came up with this-)

It's quite easy to understand. You eat food that's spicy, you get fire related powers, when you eat food that gives you the same sensation mints do, you get ice related powers.

Both just neutralise eachother. You can only have one at a time.

Your powers also are no stronger than Todoroki's power, he only has half his mom's and half his dad's powers. You won't see him making a fire spear soon.

Like Todoroki, you will have to watch your body temperature. Too cold or hot can be fatal.

The sharper the food, the stronger your power. Works for the opposite too: the more minty the food, the stronger your power. Like I said earlier, your absolute limit is about Todo's power.

The power will wear off when the taste in your mouth wears off. Taste gone = powers gone.

Strengths:
You're an elemental hero with control over two opposites. Pretty damn powerful if I must say.
Med-range is your area of expertise.

Weaknesses:
You need to always have some food with you, and if you don't like spicy or mint foods you're screwed.
Close-range is oof
So is long-range
Brushing your teeth can make you accidentally freeze the bathroom
You can't really eat anything when you're using your quirk unless you want to weaken it

Drawbacks:
Ouchie mouth, vEry ouchie mouth
Overuse causes body temperature to drop or raise to extreme temperatures, so fevers aren't uncommon
You cannot play Doritos Roulette anymore unless you want to burn down the building ;-;