-- 14 - Magnet --

Quirk:
Magnet

Type:
Emitter or transformation, you decide

Strength:

Weak - medium

Usage:
Requires creative thinking but can be used on a lot of occasions

One half of your body is a south pole, one half is a north pole. If you read the name of the quirk (which I assume you did) you already know why because I cannot explain shit.

What you can do is basically attract and repulse all sorts of magnetic objects, iron for example. The north side obviously attracts south and repulses north and the south side is the other way around.

You can also make objects magnetic by repeatedly striking them in one direction over your body when the quirk is activated. Like you would do with a normal object and a magnet.

If you have your quirk activated it's maybe best if you don't activate it throughout your entire body or you'll stick your legs together (and your hands and arms too of you bring them too close to eachother)

You can alter the size of your magnetic field and in specific directions so you can (with some practice) pick up that specific fork lying over there with other forks next to it.

In combat it's best used in a room with a lot of magnetic things you can fire off by repulsing them, or if the enemy is wearing anything magnetic.

It's a pretty simple quirk, I don't really see how I can explain this better.

Strengths:
People will never suspect you to use this quirk in combat, and so your fighting style is hard to unravel (I think)
In the UA entrance exam you'd easily make it because robots are made out of metal. Just stand against a wall and repulse them all into other robots or walls or something. (Stand against a wall to avoid being the one who's repulsed)
You can move around easily in a room with magnetic walls, as you can attract and repulse yourself from them.

Weaknesses:
If an object is heavier than you, you are the one that's attracted or repulsed from them instead. So be careful.
In a place without any magnetic things, you're basically useless.
Don't bring your arms and legs too close together while having both sides of your quirk activated.

Drawbacks:
You'll be bipolar. This will increase slowly the more you use your quirk, but will not decrease. Ever. Unless treated by highly skilled experts (perhaps with mental healing quirks or something) of course.
Overuse makes your hands, and if still used eventually your entire body to be activated without it being able to be turned off. This effect only works on your own body and very close objects (say a centimetre of 10 (±4 inches)) and on objects the effect won't be strong. On your own body though it is very strong, and causes your hands, arms and even legs to stick together making you unable to move.