-- 21 - Stamina Control --

Quirk:
Stamina Control

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Medium-strong

Usage:
Offensive combat, aid in combat

You can drain someone's stamina, adding it up to your own and transfer your own stamina into someone else. So if you activate it for two people at the same time you can transfer someone's stamina into someone else.

User needs to get in close with the enemy though, as this only works when the target is within less than a meter (around 3 foot) around the user.

The closer the target is, the faster stamina can be drained or given, when you make physical contact you can almost drain half their stamina instantly and vice versa.

Though if you use this quirk you will lose about 20% of the stamina transferred to the actual usage of the quirk. This can drain you very fast and is able to make you unable to participate in combat after even a few uses until you drain someone's stamina again.

Like I said in earlier quirks, too much stamina drained can be fatal. So yes, you can easily kill someone and yourself, be careful.

Strengths:
If you're a villain I can see you killing people with this, as well as aiding your leader in combat or something by making sure he doesn't run out of stamina
Aiding in combat can of course also apply to heroes
As well as making enemies lose the ability to fight simply because they're tired.

Weaknesses:
You need to be really close for this to work.
Like I said earlier, killing yourself is pretty easy so be careful

Drawbacks:
Again, like I said earlier, 20% of the stamina drained or given is lost to using the quirk.
Other than that I don't see anything else, except the killing part maybe