-- 34 - Fire Blood --

Quirk:
Fire Blood

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Medium

Usage:
Offensive

This quirk lets you ignite your blood cells the moment they get out of your body. I wouldn't call this a medium offensive quirk if it was just that, in a normal functioning body, because then your blood wouldn't really be usable for anything else than setting things on fire, not for combat. Blood doesn't usually get out of your body in huge quantities after all.

Nope, your blood production is heightened which results into higher blood pressure. Your veins are thicker and wider too, to handle the pressure. That doesn't hold back the usual cells entering and leaving your blood though, as the vein walls are more flexible. You've also got a faster heartbeat, so all the pressure can be managed.

If I made any biological mistakes here, I tried my best-

This allows for blood to spray more when you get cut, allowing easier offensive use. Not only that, you can allow more blood to leave the body than a usual human can before passing out or even bleeding out and dying.

That being said, you do have a high risk of blood loss if you're in combat for a while. After combat, you need to recover before safely being able to use your quirk again.

By the way, you can ignite your own blood at will about all the time as long as it's met these three conditions:

1. It has to be out of your body. This is for safety.

2. It has to still be wet. Dried up blood is useless. Ignoring the fact that it can patch up wounds of course.

3. It has to have access to the fire triangle, meaning heat, fuel and oxygen. Your blood is the fuel. Fire can still burn on the south pole in winter, but it's harder. Oxygen kinda speaks for itself, water definitely gets rid of the access to oxygen and the heat. That's why fire doesn't burn in water.

Strengths:
If you've got an opponent with attacking methods that result in you bleeding, you only have more weapons.
In areas with a lot of flammable stuff. Just... Be careful not to either light yourself on fire or the entire building. You're not immune or resistant to fire.

Weaknesses:
Water quirks. Definitely.
Quirks that can control other people's blood.

Drawbacks:
Blood loss is a thing.
Burning your own skin is also a thing.
To keep your heart rate higher, you need to eat more sugar and salt than the average person. Do keep this a healthy amount though, as way too much can still result in heart failure