-- 35 - Skin transformation --

Lol I'm still bad with names

Quirk:
Skin transformation

Type:
Transformation

Strength:
Medium? Idk

Usage:
O

ffense, kinda defence, helpful in quite some sticky situations

You can basically turn any chosen part of your body (or at least skin) into any solid (you can take solid lightly) material the user knows the molecular structure, texture, the way it looks and weight of.

(This wasn't supposed to sound like a combination of Kirishima/Tetsutetsu and Momo whoops)

But basically you can for example turn your entire skin into styrofoam to float if you're drowning if you know exactly what styrofoam feels like. So you almost need to have studied styrofoam, or else you won't be able to produce it successfully, let alone over your entire body.

This really is a get creative quirk so let me list some examples of how to use it, though you're definitely not limited to these.

- Turn your skin into a super sticky material to climb easier

- Metal for a same effect as Tetsutetsu

- Something soft for cuddling

- Rubber for electricity resistance (rip Denki)

- Metal (again) to become heavier and for example sink faster in water

Strengths:
You basically have options for every single environment, you're super adaptable.

Weaknesses:
Most materials do allow your skin to be damaged easier. You can get quite a lot of wounds if you don't know what weaknesses the material you're using has.

Drawbacks:
Maintaining your skin as something that's not skin, you get exhausted. Like Momo, your quirk functions on food, though it also functions on stamina, so you have two limitations instead of one.