-- 23 - Cyclops --

Inspiration: Percy Jackson. I just love Tyson sorry-
So if anything in here is incorrect, it's because I got the information from the pjo books. Feel free to point out mistakes.

Quirk:
Cyclops

Type:
Mutant

Strength:
Medium-strong

Usage:
Be creative because I'm not :')

This quirk allows you to have all the characteristics cyclopes have! Ain't that fun

Aside from the fact you only have a single eye in the middle of your head, you got some pretty dam cool stuff.

You're inhumanly strong, you're fire resistant, and you're really good with your hands in terms of making things, especially (magic) metal weapons and machinery. You can also communicate with horses, though they will probably not really like you at first sight. Horses are terrified of cyclopes.

Btw you can mimic voices perfectly after hearing them only once.

I believe that explains it pretty much.

Strengths:
I don't think I need to go in detail here

Weaknesses:
You can't see depth because... yknow 1 eye
Your brain function is lower than average, but only for maturity so talking will be a little harder. Tyson for example calls pegasi "chicken ponies" and hippocampi "fish ponies"
But I have to say, you're not dumb. You can logically analyze as good as any other human, it's just your speaking that is affected.
You're obviously also more childish than average but that's not necessarily a weakness.

Drawbacks:
Other than the talking thing there isn't really anything weird that limits use of the quirk.