-- 31 - Machine Communication --

Quirk:
Machine Communication (I'm getting worse with names aren't I)

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Med

Usage:
Multiple uses. Again a "be creative" quirk.

This quirk makes you able to have every machine connected to you able to be powered and controlled by your thoughts.

How it's connected is up to you, maybe you can literally plug it somewhere in your body or you need to link your mind to it, maybe you need to put a specific item or coding in the machine for it to work! Who knows? Well, you hopefully.. You're the one using it for an oc or book. I hope.

Anyway this quirk will be great for someone who's interested building support items for themselves, as they are the power source.

Speaking of power source, you do need something to power everything.. Like Iida has his orange juice. Have something weird too! Like... Some healthy fruit? That's not that weird actually but I can totally see someone in the support items department just constantly eating bananas
(what if the fruit was hard to get- ..you'd be screwed)

I have a feeling you will become a good hero with this quirk because when you're a genius in support items and you have perfected them for combat you can do a lot of things.

Hmm... A villain would be very interesting too

But you will probably be a solo artist, because you can only use your items for yourself.

I think I explained everything. If you have questions feel free to ask (in any of my quirks not necessarily just this one lol)

Strengths:
You'll be amazing as long as you have your support items.

Weaknesses:
Whatever your machines aren't resistant to.
Loss of concentration equals uselessness.
If you decide to go with connected by mind, the above is especially true. Also with a disruption in mind waves thingy (idk) you will lose control.

Drawbacks:
Nothing really, if you don't count the concentration strain.
If you want you can make controlling machines use up stamina, for an extra weakness.

Okay sorry for the random authors note but I just wanted to remind you that I would love to read works inspired by my quirks, so if you want tag me so I can see what you make of it :)