-- 19 - Restrain --

Quirk:
Restrain/bind/ifyouhaveabetternamebemyguest

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Weak-medium

Usage:
Make an opponent unable to move

(Lmao again inspired from noragami but hey I love that anime)
If you know your opponents real name you can make it unable to move. This also works with objects which are given a name.

To activate the quirk, you need to focus on an opponent, point at them and speak their name. Pointing doesn't have to be an exaggerated gesture, just a slight movement is enough.

The opponent will be unable to move a muscle, except for the ones that are necessary to survive like their heart.

They can still breathe but it's hard because only their rib cage muscles will sort of work. Quirks that require blowing will still be able to be used but will be weakened a LOT.

It will hurt the opponent, both by activating the quirk and by the opponent trying to move and breathe.

For objects, they will hang still in the air and will not be able to be moved.

The quirk will stay activated until you speak their name again or if the time limit runs out, which depends on your mood, stress, focus and all that kind of things.

Good mood can even be 20-30+ min while a real bad mood can result in just a couple seconds.

Strengths:
Good as a policeman or something
In battle you're best at aiding, not fighting though you can make it work

Weaknesses:
You need to be in a good mood
You need to know their real name which with some villains is quite the hassle

Drawbacks:
It requires focus, so headaches and feeling drained are pretty obvious I think
Pass out of really overused, so it can't be fatal unless you force yourself to stay awake and use it I guess