-- 30 - Clay --

Quirk:
Clay

Type:
Mutant

Strength:
Idk mate. I'll keep it on a medium.

Usage:
Defence? Be creative because i'm not

Your body is made out of some sort of clay, because I didn't know how else I could get this quirk to work. It doesn't necessarily have to look or feel like clay, but it still is.

This quirk makes you immune to dying by being cut. Why? Because the part that is cut away will reform into a mini you, and you will reform into a smaller you too! That process takes about 5 seconds.

Okay so for example you would be literally cut in half. What would happen? A blinding light will surround you and bAM! Two versions of you are standing there, same clothes, same weapons... You just shrank to half your size along with the clothes and weapons.

So now your arm would be cut off. Again the light, and after a few seconds a you as big as the mass of your arm stands next to you, you being slightly smaller with two arms again!

aLSO
Because your body is made out of clay you don't really bleed if the cut doesn't amputate anything. Because yes, it only works if something is amputated

Unless the body part is almost amputated, in that case there is a chance something goes wrong and you'll be temporarily fused with a mini version of you.

To get back together:
Go Steven Universe and fuse! Not with a dance though. Just run into each other. No, just touching isn't enough. When you get back together you instantly get the memories of the split versions of you you just fused with.

But... There is a cool down. The worse the amputation, the longer it takes for you to be able to be one person again.

If you just lose a finger it takes a few minutes, an entire limb is more like half an hour to one and a half hour and cut in half is like a two to three hour wait. But if you get cut into multiple pieces, it may take days, even weeks or months depending on how bad it is. Maybe even years if someone turns you into nothing but crumbs.

(I can only imagine you trying to fuse back together before the cool down, so you run into each other but the collision just fucking hurts instead of fusing you back lol)

Side note: your split versions act independently from you. You cannot control them. They do have the same brain however so they have the same ideas, judgement, memories and stuff.

Strengths:
You're immune to dying by being physically harmed.
You can also intentionally split yourself and scout an area or something.

Weaknesses:
Everything else can still kill you. Especially things that literally destroy cells, like burning. Also lack of air, food, water, those things all still affect you like a normal human.
If one of your splits dies by whatever can actually kill them, you will be stuck in your smaller form forever. You will feel like a part of your soul is ripped away, and that hurts.

Drawbacks:
The cool down.
Yep, that's all I can think of.