-- 1 - Runes --

You have no idea how long it took to research and write everything... If you want you can also just pick one rune and separately make that into a quirk. Also I switched this with draw to life because I am proud of this and want to give off a good first impression.

If you're new here, hi! Definitely not all quirks are this much text so don't be scared off by this one

If you have any questions feel free to ask because I have no idea if I wrote everything down clearly

Quirk:
Runes

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Strong

Usage:
Assist in battle

(Liiiitle bit Noragami inspired since I just finished watching that. Only the drawing in the air part though.)

With this quirk you'll be able to draw runes on other people with your index and middle finger outstretched.

Well, you'll draw it in midair made out of white light, then say the name of the rune verbally before attaching itself to the person it's directed at. The light will slowly dim over time until completely fading once the quirk has lost its power.

A rune stays on someone's body for a few minutes depending on your mental health and your mood (also on the rune).

Good mood with no stress = maybe even 20-30 minutes or perhaps even longer.

Bad mood with a lot of stress = about 5-10 minutes or even less.

Insane or other severe mental damage = no longer able to produce runes for longer than a few seconds in a bad mood, in a good mood up to 5 minutes depending on the damage.

The more faded the light of the rune, the less powerful it is.

If the target already has a quirk greatly similar to the effect of the rune it just enhances the quirk greatly.

Also please read the weakness and drawback otherwise this quirk is way too op.

Each rune has a different meaning and a different effect. Here's a list of the runes and their literal meaning:

 Here's a list of the runes and their literal meaning:

And some more details on it + quirk ideas:

Fehu - Cattle: Cattle is a very formal word for cow. Or family of cows.
Quirk: give the target temporarily cow-like characteristics, like having hooves and being heavy.

Uruz - Aurochs: The aurochs is an extinct species of large cattle, ancestors to the domestic cows and possibly bisons too.
Quirk: similar to Fehu, but maybe stronger. Downside is target will smell bad too? Idk just an idea.