-- 32 - Weightless --

Woah, I posted a new chapter for once. But holy shit... The reads have skyrocketed in the months I was gone- Thank you all so much for 18K!

Quirk:
Weightless

Type:
Emitter

Strength:
Med

Usage:
More of an offensive or constructive quirk

You get the ability to make every solid object you touch with all five of your fingers weigh absolutely nothing. No, this isn't like Uraraka's quirk, hear me out-

It won't float. The air is still pushing it down, so it won't be completely gravity defying. Oh, and it stops being weightless once you stop holding it. Even lifting a finger is enough, which I can imagine will result in quite a bit of accidents.

Your hand will start cramping a lot after using this quirk for too long, and this is accelerated by the weight the object was supposed to be. So you can only hold up extremely heavy objects for a second or two, although you can train yourself to hold it for longer.

This only works on solid objects. If you want to lift a water tank, too bad, because the water won't be affected. It will still be heavy af unless it's empty of course. When the water is absorbed by something that's a different story however, it won't be completely weightless but it will still reduce the weight to around 50%, depending on how much it's absorbed.

Human weigh a lot less too, because I count the blood and other body fluids as absorbed liquid in this instance.
...Imagine shaking someone's hand and accidentally throwing him across the room-

Strengths:
You can probably save your life if you manage to catch some heavy object falling on you
You can throw heavy things with ease as acceleration laws exists

Weaknesses:
Literally just lifting a finger can kill you if you do it at the wrong time

Drawbacks:
The whole hand cramp thing.