Cupcakes

"Cupcakes."
"That's it?" T'Challa looked at you oddly... "You want Cupcakes for your birthday?"
"Yes." You smiled at your boyfriends older cousin with a simple smile on your face.
"You're with an entire Prince. And all you want is some damn cupcakes?" His best friend M'Baku chastised you.
"Well. What else should I want. He's my boyfriend not my checkbook." You continued to fry the plantains you had going on the stove and glanced back at the boys.
"Okay. But he told us to- ouch. T'Challa! I told you about hitting me." M'Baku yelped and moved away from T'Challa.
You rolled eyes at their antics and turned off the stove. It was the morning of your birthday and you were making your favorite breakfast dish ackee and saltfish.
Your birthday was honestly your favorite time of the year. In the most selfish way possible. You enjoyed all the attention, that on any other day would have bothered you and made you feel the utmost conceited.
But the best attention that you got on your birthday was from your boyfriend Erik. Who always spoiled you no matter what you said. This would be the third birthday you spent with him and each year was better than the last. So you truly didn't care what he got you, regardless what his friends thought you wanted.
You heard footsteps stomp into kitchen and turned around with a smile. Bags littered your boyfriends bulky arms as he dropped them down and immediately reached out for you. His arms wrapped around your thick waist.
"Wassup Princess. They bugging you again?" Keeping one arm wrapped around you he jutted his thumb at his two best friends sneaking their hands into your pot.
"No it's your house, I love having them here." You hummed quietly when he bent down to press his lips into your neck.
"Aight, but it's your day and it's our time together so they gotta go. And I got you something." You glanced at the bags he placed on the floor then you glared at him.
"Erik." You prepare to scold him. "I told you all I wanted was your time. You never listen." You gently push his chest.
"And I told you that I got you." Erik gave you a wink. You blushed and tried to turned away from him, his arms grip you tighter preventing you from moving away.
"You stay running." Erik smirked at you.
"Gross. Erik keep it to yourself." T'Challa chided.
"Odd... I didn't picture her as a runner." M'Baku stated. He glanced over your body with an unreadable look.
Erik stared at his friends wide eyed. "Get the fuck out." They quickly left afterwards. After they both took a breakfast plate to go. Erik lifted your body up and placed you on the counter once they were gone. He buried his face into your neck and began to kiss, lick, bite, and suck bruises into your skin, just the way you liked it.
"Babe. You gotta stop marking me. I'm running out of make up to cover these stupid hickies." Erik squeezed your ass in response.
"No worries, I got you some more from Sephora in those bags." He mumbled into your neck. "Or you could just not cover them."
"Boy bye. I'm a whole elementary school librarian the students and staff would loss their minds. Maybe you could just keep your lips to yourself...."
Erik smacked his lips and pulled away from you. "Is that what you really want?"
You pout and wrap your legs around his waist pulling him back to you a full pout covered your plump lips.
"No." You presses your lips into his perfect ones your teeth bit lightly into his bottom one as you pulled back.
Erik licked his lips and gave you the look that soaked your panties. The smile on his face showed you that he knew what he was doing from the look alone.
"Before we start all that." Erik's hand slid under your shirt and gripped and teased your nipple. "I told you I got you something." Erik reached behind him without letting you go. You moaned a bit when his hand pulled at your sensitive skin.
"Close your eyes and stick out your tongue." You slowly do as told and wait for him to move.
You felt his large hand grip you tighter and pull you closer then you felt his lips wrap around your tongue before he tongued you down. It felt like he was trying to swallow you whole and you loved every bit of it. His freed hand quickly went to your jaw and gripped it tightly holding you in place to continue giving you the messiest kiss ever. When he finally pulled back Erik had the goofiest smile on his face dying of laughter, his shoulders bouncing slightly.
"Eriiiik." You whined. He was getting you riled up and he knew it.
"Okay okay. I'm playing close your eyes and stick out your tongue." You cut your eyes to him in disbelief.
"I'm serious this time." His bright smiled screamed innocent. You let out a deep breath and did as told.
After a few seconds of waiting you tasted the sweetest frosting ever you smiled and slowly opened your eyes to see your boyfriend cheesing and holding a publix cupcake in his hand.
"I told you I got you."