The Bookstore Pt. 7

"Erik stop." You giggled. His lips ghosted over the sensitive skin on your neck. Bruises forming in places his human teeth had teasingly nipped. "You play too much. You been here for three days straight. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"You want me to leave?" He feigned disappointment and sadness. "Aight babygirl." He slid out of the warmth of your bed. You missed his body immediately, quickly grabbing his hand and pulling him back into bed on top of you.

Erik fake struggled to get out of your tight grasp. "Nah let me go. You ain't want me then you can't have me now."

You wrapped your thick thighs around his waist. Holding his body in place on top of you.

"I'm sorry. I only meant that you never stay with me for too long. You usually leave after 36 hours. Nevermore." You sighed as you felt him relax on top of you his hands found your waist and held you as tightly as you were holding him. His lips pressed into yours repeatedly each one deeper than the last.

"Yeah well you made a good point." He started to pull away. "I can't stay in one place for too long. My ladies start looking for me." He laughed at his joke. You shoved him.

"Not funny Erik." You pouted and stood up after him staring up into his cool dark brown eyes.

"I'm playing." His hands wrapped around your waist again. "You know you my main." Erik smirked and placed three kisses into your plump lips. The last kiss was electrifying when his fang gently scraped the soft skin and blood seeped out. Erik sucked your bottom lip gently but desperately.

"Fuck." He groaned when you pressed your body against his. "I really gotta go." He muttered after his tongue ran across your bottom lip healing the cut he caused.

"Noooo." You whimpered in defiance.

"Yeeess." He responded a small smile played on his face. He pressed the sweetest kiss on your forehead. You closed your eyes and leaned into his embrace. "I'll come back to you. I promise." His voice left you feeling warm inside, until you opened your eyes.

Darkness surrounded you. You couldn't tell where you were and that made your head spin. The memories of the time you spent with Erik were coming fewer and fewer in between. It was beginning to feel like your mind wanted to give up hope. The worst part was that you couldn't tell how long you'd been gone. Only that you were constantly being moved. The gag that was wrapped around your mouth had a sour taste. Your tears silently rolled down your cheeks. Ever since you came to, you couldn't get a grasp on your drowning thoughts.

You moaned lowly when a flood of light lit up the dark damp room you'd been imprisoned in. You struggled to keep your eyes open against the bright light. A broad shadow filled the doorway. You whimpered slightly in fear. With your hands tied painfully behind your back, any struggling was futile.

"Pretty girl. I can see why you attract so much attention." The stranger strode over to you and towered over your trembling figure. He came to a squat in front of you and gently moved your chin so that your eyes met his black veined ones. His hand slowly slid to the back of your neck where he slowly untied the gag. You shied away from his touch.

"Listen. I don't want to hurt you." He considered you for a moment. "Yet. At least." You cringed at his raspy unwelcoming voice. His accent doing nothing at all to make you feel safe. "I just want to know where Erik is." You shook your head staring down at the ground. Not only did you not want to tell this strange man but you could remember the anger in Erik's eyes the last time you saw him. You never knew where Erik was when he wasn't with you. And you were beginning to think it was because of situations exactly like this.

"You don't want to tell me where your boyfriend is?" You ignored the comment and continued to watch the few ants on the ground march to their destination. The stranger grabbed the back of your neck roughly forcing you to look at them.