Bite Back

Vampire!Erik

You had gone out with your girls earlier and had the best time. Dinner and drinks then you guys rode to a kickback hosted by your good friend Zion's boyfriend M'Baku. You wanted to ask Erik to join you but you couldn't reach him. You hadn't seen him in two days.

So. Fuck him.

You were having the best time at the kickback. Drinks had been flowing all night and though you knew your limit. You still had your fill and danced all night long.

You were currently whining on a cute guy you saw from across the room as Beenie Man 'Girls dem Sugar' played in the background. You lost yourself in the beat when you felt a hand yank you off the mystery guy.

"Child what are you doing!! We need to get you home cause you wilding out tonight. Erik gonna flip his shit." Zion's hand held on to yours.

"First of all fuck that nigga. Second of all how he gonna know? I'm not gonna tell him. Are you?" You words slurred and you looked at her with accusation in your voice as your head cocked to the side.

"No girl. You know I'm slick scared of ya nigga." She led you out of the party after she kissed M'Baku goodbye. She called you guys an uber and pushed you in.

"Where are we going?" You asked your head was leaning against car window as you watch the night time scenery.

"You that drunk that you do notice the way to your own niggas house." Zion's voice floated to your ears. Your eyes widened in realization.

"Zi. Why would you bring me here?!" The car stopped in front of his apartment complex. And y'all got out.

"Cause he asked me too. And cause I ain't taking care of your drunk ass when I can get my back blown out by my man." She rang Erik's apartment number, glancing back at your slumped figure by the car.

"I am not drunk." You stumbled over nothing as you went to point in her face. Erik's face poked out of the apartment building door.

You completely forgot about Zion and walked well tripped up to him. You threw your arms around his neck.

"Daddy!!" You pressed your lips against his repeatedly, then moved quickly to his neck. Both he and Zion looked at you with shock etched across their features.

"Thanks." Erik mumbled out. Zion shook her head and hopped back into the Uber.

"What you drink tonight?" He wrapped his arm around your waist and led you inside the complex and up to his apartment.

"A lot. Where have you been." You whined. He sat you on the couch and walked into his kitchen grabbing a bottle of water for you to drink.

"I been out." He responded when he sat next to you on the couch. You rolled your eyes at him, and drank some of the water. You gasped when you felt the cold water hit your chest.

Erik looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"How the hell you spill a bottle of water?!" He turned towards you and began yanking the wet shirt off of your body.

"Cause I'm drunk nigga. Damn." You helped remove the wet shirt. You took your skirt off too and straddled him. His hands immediately went to hold your waist. But his face told you he had no time for your foolishness.

"Why did you take off your skirt?" He asked, his hand was playing with the waistband of your thong.

"Cause it was getting wet." You responded. His face twisted up in confusion.

"But you only spilled the water on your shirt." You giggled at him. You flicked his nose.

"Not that kind of wet." You tried to wink at him. "I thought you had super smell, silly." His eyes darkened turning that familiar red when he registered what you were saying. His fangs grew into place.

"Don't flick my nose. And don't question my skills." He threatened. You leaned towards his ear pressing your lips against it slightly.

"Bite me." And he did. But then he immediately pulled away and spit out your blood. You laughed maniacally. He rolled his eyes at you.

"You was drinking straight up trash tonight. What did you have Everclear?" Erik hated the taste of cheap alcohol and you knew it. You continued laughing loudly. He slapped your ass and stood up carrying you to his bedroom. He dropped you on the bed and pulled the covers over you.

"Go to sleep. You annoying right now." He sat on the bed next to you and turned on the tv. You sat up quickly and bit him on the neck hard, then ran your tongue over the skin. He looked at you his eyes threatening. You quickly laid down and feigned sleep.

You could still feel him staring at you.

"Whaaat?!" You stared back. "I was thirsty." You smirked up at him, mocking his frequently used phrase.

He rolled his eyes and pulled the covers over you. You fell asleep soon after.

****

You woke up with a pounding headache and rushed to use the bathroom. When you came out you grabbed the bottle water and aspirin Erik placed next to your bed. You sat next to him on the bed watching his sprawled out sleeping figure.

Your eyes locked in on a bruise that was forming on his neck. You weren't aware that he could bruise. Your thumb lightly rubbed over the bite mark.

"Damn. How drunk was I?"