Happy New Years

Vampire!Erik

It was an exciting night. At least for you it was. As stated before you had a thing for . New Years was one of them. You were at a friends house, a small get together that consisted of about 8 people. Erik sat on the couch catching up with his friend M'Baku. You flitted around the kitchen helping your friend co host the party.

"So. How are things with you and Erik?" Your friend Zion asked you. "I see y'all's sex life is banging." She tugged on the collar of your shirt revealing the fresh hickies Erik had placed on your neck the night before. You shied away from her touch. You both watched him from across the room.

"Staawp. We good. He's actually annoying as fuck." At that moment he made eye contact bit his lip and narrowed his eyes. Signaling that he heard you. You stuck out your tongue in response, he chuckled silently at your childishness.

"And how are you and Mr. M'Baku doing?" You smiled at Zion. She rolled her eyes in response.

"Everything is good and all but he wants a dog. I told him he does enough barking for that to happen." Y'all both died of laughter in the kitchen.

****

The night rolled on. You and Erik 'snuck' off to the bathroom so he could get a 'drink' and a quickie in. You wiped the blood off the corner of his lips before he exited the bathroom. And after you mingled and caught up with everyone you took your seat next to Erik on the couch. It was 11:56 pm and this would be the first time you could get your New Years kiss. Ever.

However Erik had other plans that included drooling on the couch.

"Babe. Wake up it's almost time." You nudged him. He grabbed your hands and held them in his lap. He turned his body so he could rest his face in your neck and sleep.

"When you've lived through as many New Years as me. The effect wears off. Now let me sleep." He mumbled against your neck.

"Baby Stay Awake." Your voice waned on whining. He used one of his hands to slap the outside of your thigh.

"Stop whining." He pressed his lips against your collarbone. "I'm tired. You know I hate socializing." The time was now 11:59.

"But this will be your first New Years with me. I wanna kiss when the clock counts down." He groaned in annoyance and sat up. Everyone started counting down from ten.

You smiled with glee when he connected your lips with his, as the party shouted happy New Years.