After the Game

After a long night of dancing you were ready to hit the sheets. And Erik never called you so you figured he'd hit you up another time. You weren't mad, he'd just won a huge game so you knew he'd be out celebrating. Besides y'all weren't officially together, you just messed around sometimes.

You just finished taking a shower when you got a phone call. Once you wrapped the plush hotel towel around your body you rushed to answer it.

"Hello?" Your voice was soft.

"Aye, wassup babygirl. Hope you not sleep yet. I plan to make good on my promise from earlier today." Erik's deep voice slid through the phone. Your stomach fluttered in anticipation.

"I was just about to get ready for bed negro. You should have called earlier." You teased him, knowing damn well you'd let him in at any time of the night, literally.

"Whatchu wearing if you getting ready for bed?" He asked.

"A towel, I just got out the shower, so I can't do anything tonight, I don't want to get dirty." You replied as you began to lotion off your body. Erik let out a soft groan in your ear.

"I'm rolling through and I'm gonna make sure we both taken care of. Fuck around and think I'm playing." He responded.

"Erik you don't even know what hotel we are at."

Erik laughed at that.

"You forgot who I am didn't you? That ass better be ready when I knock on that door room 313 aight?" Erik chuckled.

You looked at your phone in confusion then rolled your eyes and hung up.

Erik: You know I don't like being hung up on. I got somethin for this attitude you've acquired in LA babygirl.

You rolled your eyes again and didn't respond. You finished putting on your favorite lotion and slid into some shorts and a black crop top.

A sigh of relief left your plump lips when your back finally touched the bed only to be followed by a groan when you heard banging on your door.

You stomped to the door and swung it open. You opened your mouth to scold Erik's loud and obnoxious behavior, but no sound ever made it out when his calloused hand found its way to your neck and he pulled you out into the hotel hallway, your room door sill halfway open and your back was braced against it.

"You stay trying me babygirl." His golds shines at you with every word. Almost as if they were taunting you. His head bent down so that his lips could brush against your ear.

"I just won a whole game for my team and you thought I was gonna go to bed alone?" He places a kiss right below your ear. His hand tightened around your throat.

"All the women I could be with right now. And the one I want is being fucking. Difficult." He pressed his lips into the bottom of your jaw with the last two word.

"I'm sorry. Can we get out of the hallway please. Someone could see us." You moan slightly.

"Think I give a fuck?" He chuckled under his breath. "There's a camera right there." He pointed out the hallway camera by turning his head slightly and looking up at it. "We could make another movie." He stared back down at you.

You whimper quietly at the thought, but knew it was a bad idea.

"No. Come on." You grab at the free hand that is around your waist holding you close to him, and pull him into the room. As you walk backwards into the room you watch him check you out. And once the door is closed behind you he reaches under your crop top and grasps your breast. His head ducks down to put your titty in his mouth. His teeth graze over your nipple.