So Jealous

The party you were at was lit and you were having the best time. Your night was going well and you'd been sipping on something sweet all night. You were happy to finally be out of your dorm room socializing with normal people. Having not been to a party all semester, made you starving for socializing, so why not come out to celebrate your football team wining homecoming. Especially after you aced your midterms.

The clothes you were complimented your body nicely. You felt comfortable and sexy in your dark wash jeans and yellow crop top. The gold hoop earrings adorned your face and you braids were placed in a neat bun atop your head. The perfume you used was his favorite.

You danced with your friends and mingled with some old classmates. The entire time you were as aware of his presence as he was yours. You could feel his eyes on you as you continued your pleasant conversation with the people around you. His gaze lit up the entirety of your backside.

A blush crept into your face as you made eye contact with him from the corner of your eye. His sly smirk rested on his full plump lips, he cocked his head in a come hither motion. A challenge, a threat really, one you intended to make well on.

You made your way over to him and his dark corner. His hands found your hips as you turned to dance slowly with him. "I've missed you." You stood on your tiptoes to whisper into M'Baku's ear. His grip on your hip tightened.

"You know I can't stay away from you for too long." He responded as he bent down to press his lips softly into your neck. You moaned lightly in response.

"But we said we'd at least try to give each other space. And you being here is so tempting." You pressed a kiss to his lips and got caught up in his taste. His tongue tangled in yours. The messy passionate kiss displayed your true feelings towards each other. After a moment you stepped out of his hold a shy smile playing on your lips.

You sauntered away from him with a soft glance back his eyes still glued on you. Quickly you found a group of old classmates to chat with.

Laughter bounded out of you, as you rested your hand on the forearm of young man in front of you. Your pearly whites on display between two full dark purple lips. Another quick glance out of your peripheral view altered you that he was gone. You felt your chest tighten, the swell in your belly reminded you how much you liked the chase.

You'd been dating M'Baku on and off for about a year or two. And right now you were off. Things between you were always easy but the two of you could make things very difficult. With your strong opinions and his stubbornness, the two of you were sure to get into something.

"Careful, little one you're playing with fire." His lips pressed in to your ear as he whispered the words into the air between you. His large hand gave your hip a soft squeeze and as soon as he was there he was gone.

You shivered at his warning and then tried to shrug it off. Your eyes followed his large form into the kitchen, you thought about following him until the guy you were laughing with before asked you to dance.

You oblige.

And surprisingly enjoy yourself.

The rest of the night goes by quickly and you soon find yourself waking towards your dorm room. You wonder the streets of your quiet campus happily, a playful smile on your face as you remembered the nights events.

"Little one." Your head whips around to catch sight of M'Baku leaning against a lamppost. You begin to smile but notice a slight frown on his face.

"Hello my love." M'Baku scoffs at your response.

"You did not heed my warning." Baku grabs your hands and pulls you closer to him. You crane your neck up to look into his dark eyes. The street lamp provided plenty of light but still made for a threatening Baku. "I had to watch you press up and wind your body against another. Had that been me, your fury would have no end."

"So jealous." You smirk a challenge dancing in your eyes. "It was just a dance." You said simply.

"You're mine. And I'm not too fond of sharing." His hand reaches up to softly caress your cheek. "You know this."

"I wasn't aware that I was yours... we are not together. Remember?" You quirk an eyebrow in defiance. The memory of your most recent break up flickers through both of your minds. A scowl covers his broad handsome features.

"You're always mine. Whether we are together or not. Together or separate you always have my heart. Or did you forget that too?" His voice quiet but still booming.

"I could never forget that. As you know you have mine too." You smile and place a hand on his chest trying to press your body closer to his.

"Then show me." He demanded.

"Gladly." You smiled and grabbed his hand that was still on your face and led him to your dorm room.