Stupid Cupids

You walked into your apartment tired from another day at work. Valentine's Day was not a day you liked to fuck with. In the past it's brought you nothing but pain. Sighing in relief as you took the heels off your feet. You limped into the kitchen to reach for your favorite wine only to find it empty again.
"Stupid Cupid." You muttered to yourself and stalked into your bedroom to find the man that took your heart and ran away with it. Your heart stumbled at the sight of him.
"M'Baku." You smiled. Then a frown fell on your face. You hesitantly walked in towards the man you once thought would be the love of your life. And you wondered where the man you now wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of your life with was.
"Why are you naked?!" You asked. Your eyes raked over his naked form, your mouth drooling a bit once you saw his appendage.
"I took a shower. We could take another one if you'd like?" He offered happily.
"I don't understand. And please put on a towel." You muttered to him, fucking tempting ass man. Your thighs tightened as he wrapped your favorite purple towel around his waist. You licked your lips your eyes rolling over him again before speaking.
"Where's Erik."
"Oh. The strange man with the wings who claims he's your lover?"
You scoffed. "Claims? Baby boy blew my back out in that same shower just this morning." You three words at him to hurt him in the deepest way.
M'Baku smiled and stepped towards you his fingers caressed your jaw lingering over the sensitive skin there.
"I can see now he wasn't lying. He's marked you well." He noted the two Love bites on your neck. "Remember when You used to cover mine with makeup?"
You heard footsteps behind you. You turned to find Erik leaning against the doorway, his beautiful wings on full display. A wine glass settled in his hands.
"Erik. What is he doing here?" You asked anger filling your voice. The pain was evident in your voice, you'd convinced yourself that you would never see him again. And here he was just chatting it up with stupid Cupid.
"Chill babe, he came by to see you. He's pretty cool. I can see why you liked him."
M'Baku chuckled.
"Liked? You underestimate me."
You glare at M'Baku. After all this time you couldn't believe that you wanted him just as much as you wanted him then.
"I want you to leave." You say to the friendly giant.
"No. You don't." M'Baku took as step towards you. You shook your head and backed up.
"Aye. Chill out big man." Erik slid in between you and M'Baku easily.
"Just because you decide to come back doesn't mean everything's back to normal." You shout at M'Baku from behind Erik's large build.
"You hurt me. You big ass nigga. All because you're afraid. Well guess what I was afraid too!"
"I never meant to hurt you little one. You mean the world to me." M'Baku tried to reach around Erik to hold you, you simply shifted out of his reach. You couldn't handle the idea of his hand on you. You don't know if you could take it. Or would you just fall back into him. Everything him.
"Don't touch me." You hissed.
"Listen man. I hoped she would be happy to see you but you're not really helping the progress I've made, so maybe it's best if you just left."
You walked out of the room, refusing to deal with any of it. Making your way out of your apartment you felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you close.
"Don't leave." Erik whispered into your ear.
"I never meant to bring you any pain." You could heat M'Baku from behind you.
"And yet here we are." You said sarcastically.
You turn to face them both.
"Let's make something's clear. Because the two you are looking at me like I'm the sun in your stars." You stare between the two of them.
"I can't choose. And I won't. So don't expect me to." You glanced between the two of them. They look at you then turn to each other and size the other up. An unspoken agreement passes between them.
The glint in their eyes when they turn back toward you should have scared you. The slight pretty pink tint in their eyes should have scared you. And yet you felt that flaring burning heat from the first time you touched Erik.
The white robes that suddenly adorned their gorgeous brown bodies captured your attention. They smiled simultaneously, their wings spreading gracefully behind them.
They shrugged together and said, "We can share."