Lollipops and Basketball Part 2

If someone didn't do something soon, you were going to explode. The sun beaming down on your back did nothing to help you calm your self. Your shorts rode further and further up your thighs. Erik didn't seem to mind as his eyes often glanced at them. But you were just too hot. The further you walked away from the park the sweatier your palms became and the heavier Erik's arm around your shoulders got.
The two of you had been friends that very quickly developed feelings for each other. The mutual attraction between you guys only ignited the unusual trajectory of your relationship. Though you denied it and rarely mentioned it to anyone else, Erik constantly reminded you that if you stopped playing he'd wife you up. "Even though he'd never fucked or tasted your fat ass pussy", his words not yours.
Erik stopped to dap up some of his friends and you noticed his arm tighten its possessive hold on you.
As you watch the exchange between friends, a heat comes over you as feel the friends' eyes run along your body more than a few times. You bite your lip and turn away. You hands itch to pull your shorts down.
"Dats you?" The friend tries less than his hardest to whisper to Erik. "She a littler thicker than the others. Still fine though. Shiiit... I'd hit." The friend's eyes roam your body again. Your shorts suddenly feel too short. The heat courses harshly through you, embarrassment creeping up as you ready yourself for rejection. You and Erik have never shared more than a few kisses and he was known for a lot of different things on the block. And claiming a 'female' wasn't one of them. Even if you were his "future wife."
Erik must of felt you tense next to him. His thick furrowed eyebrows and intense glance at you made you no less nervous. Erik chuckled and eyed his friend.
"Yeah. She is." The ability to hide the immense confusion in your face was commendable. Erik bent down and placed a wet kiss on your cheek. You grimaced and pulled away wiping it off.
Erik's smile grew broader. He dapped up his friends and muttered under his breath towards him.
"If I catch you checkin for my girl again... we gonna have some issues." Erik smiled, the gold in his mouth gave him a sinister look, and clapped his friend roughly on the back. Erik lead you further down the street and up to his front door. Erik bent down, his lips at your ear.
"Wipe off my kiss again and see what happens." His deep voice hit your ear before his lips left a wet kiss on your cheek again.
You looked up at him and wiped your cheek again.
"Two threats in three minutes." You smirked up at him. "Scary." Erik's jaw twitched. Then his hand reached forward to open his front door.
"Bet."
———
Loud cries escaped your lips. Your hand barely containing the whimpers that left your lips. With your other hand wrapped behind your back and your chest pressed deeper and deeper into the soft mattress you were only on your first orgasm.
"Fuuuck baby. This pussy sweet." Erik's mouth covered your entire pussy from the back. His unoccupied hand gripped your hip tightly holding you in place. His lips mumbling against you about how much he loved a runner.
The heat swelled in your belly as you released your first orgasmic wave. Erik's tongue lapped up any and everything you gave him.
"Eriiik." You moaned pulling away harder than before. "Shit." You were ready to collapse when you felt Erik position himself behind you. You weren't sure even with how wet you were if you would be able to take him.
Erik must have felt your fear because he flipped you gently onto your back.
"Just this once." He eyed you and aligned himself, the head pressed in slightly. You whined and arched into him. The further he slid in the more lost in you became in your own utopia. Erik's lips found your neck and after he marked up one spot he groaned about how tight your were.
"Shiiiiit." You grinded against him. You felt full. Fuller than any other time before. Your heart clutched when he bent down to press his lips against yours. His hips snapped into your repeatedly. Erik's lips successfully muffled moans, your bottom lip was bitten softly. The sensual manner of the kiss made you dive closer and closer to your next orgasm. And the thought of Erik being so gentle with you threw you for a loop. All the rumors you heard about him suggested that he merely fucked girls solely for his pleasure, which was okay with you because you usually did the same.
"You can't be fucking me like this." You attempted to push him off of you. He digs into you deep, preventing you from pulling away.
"Why not? You feel good as fucck." You feel your core tighten around him. "Shit. Don't do that." You felt Erik shiver above you.
"I can't help it." You whined, your body writhed underneath him. Your hardened nipples arched against his raised scars in a way that only brought you more pleasure.
"Fuuuck I'm finna buss. I can't go out like this." Erik pulled out and flipped you over, making sure that you resumed your previous position. The thick head of his dick slid into you much more easily now, the stretch was delicious and caused you to let out a loud content sigh.
"Oh shit. My dick got you feeling like that?" Erik said from above you, his hips snapped into you repeatedly. His hand gripping and slapping your ass. His hands occasionally kneading the ample fat there. Every touch from him lit you on fire. Your moans quickly became screams. Erik's hand reached around your belly softly grasping and massaging the extra fat there. A sound of embarrassment squeaked our last your lips.
Erik bent down to place soft kisses at your shoulder quickly calming you while still sending deep thrusts into your wet core. You could feel how wet you were, it was beginning to coat your thighs at this point. Erik's fingers continued to massage slowly journeying to your clit and took up new residence there.
"Damn you don't know how much I love your body." You moaned at his confession. Something set him off and his thrust became rougher. His fingers circled your clit rapidly and his other hand held your hip forcing you to take the strokes he delivered.
"Annnghhh" You cried out as you felt your orgasm swell.
"That's it cum all over this dick." Erik slapped your ass. "Thick ass, fat ass pussy. Perfect combination for me. Cum all over my shit." His words drove you to completion. You were done as you cried out his name and came all over him. The wetness created a sound complemented the smell of sex in the air.
"Damn. Look at this shit. You creaming all over my dick. Finna make a nigga bust." His fingers and strokes prolonged your orgasm. Shivers ran down your spine.
"Fuck Erik. Cum in me." You whimpered. Erik's strokes paused. You quickly began to throw it back not wanting the fun to end. His thrust started up again more harsher and erratic than before.
"Don't say shit like that if you don't mean in it. Gonna make me fuck around and put a baby in you." His concentration was gone his pupils blown. You turned your head to look back at him a small tired smile on your face as you made eye contact with him.
"All these threats... You must not really be bout it." You bit your lip as Erik reacted to your words.
"Bet."His hips slammed into yours as he drove you into another orgasm... or just the 2nd half of the one before. Either way it was exhilarating and had you seeing the stars when you felt the warmth of his seed coat your walls. Erik groaned deeply as he released himself into you, his hips jerking sporadically. Erik collapsed on you pressing small kisses into your neck.
"Ain't neva came that hard from pussy before..." Amazement lit up his voice.
"You too heavy to be on me like this." You whined from exhaustion.
"My bad babygirl." Erik went to the bathroom to grab a rag to clean you up. You threw on the shirt he threw at you and laid down. Once he finished with himself in the bathroom he walked out in his boxers and laid next to you, turning on the T.V. clicking through the channels for something to watch.
"So you not gonna kick me out?" You joked sleepily.
"Nah." Erik wrapped his arm around you and laid you on his chest. "That fat ass pussy got about another 5-6 rounds left in her tonight. Better take a nap."