Don't Drop Me Pt. 2

The water ran over your hands as you washed the fruits in the sink for breakfast. It was 10 in the morning and you had just emailed your professor a rough draft of your paper and you asked for a two day extension.

"Fuck... right there. Mhm."

Your body heats up as thoughts of last night flooded your mind. You rolled your eyes at yourself and continued cleaning the fruits.

Smacking sounds filled the air as your back was sliding up and down the wall. The force of his thrusts pushing you over the edge. With your legs in his arms and your body trapped between his chest and the wall, there seemed to be no way out. You buried your face into his neck and bit down as your legs shook in his arms.

"Fuuuuck, Erik." Your voice high pitched and squealing as you felt his thrust becoming sloppy.

"Shit pussy so good I might not pull out." He said quietly, whether it was to himself or you, you didn't know. You moan and started bouncing on his dick, trying to get him to reach his crest.

The soreness was spread throughout your body when you gently removed his heavy scarred arm that was wrapped tightly around you. You showered before the idea of making breakfast popped into your head. Of course after you worked on your paper some.

"Shit. Don't stop." You panted underneath him. The sound of the headboard hitting the wall filled the room as he went harder. His strong arm held tightly to the top of it, using it as leverage to fuck you harder.

"Ugh!!" You turned to the stove exasperated turning off the fire on the eggs.

Why did these images keep popping up? You bit your lip as the thoughts bounced through your head.

"Shiiiit, that ass bouncing ma, throw it back. Yeah, good girl." Erik's hands roughly gripped your ass using it to dig into you deeper from the back. "Say my name baby girl. Let me know I'm hitting it right." His locs had come un done and hung in his face.

"Eriiiiik" you moaned softly mimicking the noises you made last night.

"Yeah?" A voice came from behind you.

"Shit!!" You almost burned yourself and jumped back from the stove in surprise. You didn't even hear him walk into your kitchen.

Your eyes stared at him in embarrassment when you realized you moaned his name aloud.

He smirked at your response and hovered around the entrance of the kitchen.

"You good?" He asked his brow quirked up in curiosity. He bit his lip as his eyes trailed appreciatively down your body, lingering on your thighs.

"You good ma?" His tongue flicked at your ear, his dick plunging into your walls. Your face was buried in the sheets, stomach flushed against the bed, back arched, and ass propped up in the air. His whole body was basically on top of you, though he was careful not to hurt you. This was the position that every girl said to stay away from. Yet here you were.

"You gonna answer me?" His thrust were coming slower as he waited for a response.

"I'm good." You whined. Tears forming at your eyes.

"I feel you gripping me. You gonna bus'? Hmm? Nut all over this dick." His strokes became the opposite of shallow. Your walls spasmed as you found release. You screamed into the sheets until his fingers found their way into your hair and pulled your head up.

"Nah I worked hard for them sounds let me hear them." Your hand tapping the side of his thigh, trying to tap out as he continued to fuck you through your 3rd orgasm.

"You quitting on me already? Hmm?" He pulled out, you sighed in relief. Your eyes shot open when you heard him bark in laughter.

"I'm not done. We got another position to try." He licked his lips and came down to your face to kiss you sweetly, a stark contrast to how he'd been treating your body. You felt his arms wrap around you and lift you up.

"Don't drop me." You rasped out.

"I told you about that shit." His hand slapped your thigh. You yelped in response. He brought you outside to your balcony and leaned you over the rail. Your had a great view of the city from your balcony, but it was blurry tonight from the tears and ruthlessness when Erik entered your wetness from behind.

You felt a hand grab your chin which yanked you back to reality. Your eyes landed on his, his brown orbs watched you intensely. His free hand found its way to your hip, while the other slid down and secured its place on your neck. Your thick thighs clenched in response. You were chest to chest, your nipples hardened through his shirt in response to his proximity.

"I'm good." Your voice sounded light and airy. His lips pressed into yours a few times, biting your bottom lip for good measure. You groaned in response. His fingers sliding under his shirt that you had on and into your cove. He smiled when he felt you had on no panties.

"You look deep in thought." He wrapped his arms around your body, turning off all the stoves in the process. His hands shifted down to your thighs lifting you up once again.

"What are you doing? I was making breakfast." He smiled, a wild look in his eyes. His locs swung freely in his face. He walked you over to the wall and lifted you higher, on to his shoulders. His face level with your pussy.

"Don't worry." He smiled brightly up at you, his gold slugs shining in his mouth. "I'm gon' eat."