Never

"Babe! Where you at?" Your boyfriend for you called as soon as he got into his apartment. You heard the door slam roughly as his heavy footsteps echoed through the home. You didn't respond, you simply continued to calmly packed your bags. You heard his footsteps approach and his strong arms wrap tightly around your waist.

"You ain't hear me call for you?" His voice was rough and tired. His lips found your neck and attacked it with kisses and nips. You gently shrugged him off you. "Stop Erik, I'm not in the mood." You glanced back at him as his face scrunched up in confusion.

"Wassup with you? Something happen, baby?" He looked like he was actually concerned. You couldn't help but rolled your eyes.

"No nothing happened Erik, can I just go back to what I was doing. Please?" You looked in calmly in his deep brown eyes daring him to respond. He huffed and licked his lips. You resumed packing up your stuff.

"What are you doing? You going somewhere? I thought the girl's trip wasn't til next weekend." He started picking through the stuff in your bags.

"Can you fucking not?" You rolled your eyes at him, and shoved his hand away from your stuff.

"Yo YN, you got one more time to roll your eyes at me. You know I don't care for the attitude." He squared off his shoulders, a sure sign that he was going to assert his dominance soon. Which usually meant that your knees would be by your ears, and your stomach in painfully pleasurable cramps from too many orgasms. You needed to move fast.

"What's the problem baby girl? I just got home from school; you told me you was here. I thought we was finna chill and watch movies. You know my lab days at the internship be stressing me out. I hate coming home and you mad at me." He licked his lips his gold gleamed at you in a mocking way, making you wet when all you wanted to do was leave. And he knew this. He trapped you between him and the bed.

"I can't do this anymore." You whispered as you turned you head away from him. You felt him tense against you.

"What?" He looked down at me, his face dropped down to get in your face. You refused to acknowledge him.

"Me and you, this isn't working." You tried to move out of his embrace, pulling away from him. He grabbed your chin and forced it up to have you look at him. His anger and sadness were battling for dominance.

"Look at me! What do you mean this not working? Ain't nothing wrong." Erik held your chin tight while the other hand wrapped tightly around your waist. His fingers splayed against your side in an attempt to hold me closer.

"I just can't do this anymore Erik. You always working and in school. Now research started back again and I just never see you." You stood limply in his arms.

"This gotta be a joke. A prank." He looked around the room looking for something, when he didn't see anything he put his hands into his locs and tugged. "Fuck babe, don't do this. I told you that I was gonna take fewer hours at work to spend more time with you last week. This is my last crazy week. I promised you." He tried to catch your eye again to show that he was being sincere. You just looked away.

"It's not enough. If now is like this then what does our future hold? You wanna be a engineer and you let me know that from the jump; don't let me stand in your way. You are almost done baby. Besides I know you have big plans for the future. I don't want to hold you back. I just need someone who makes some time for me too." You glanced at the black notebook by his bedside. Then at the wall next to the two of you. His eyes followed your gaze, he was silent as he stared at his dad's notebook for a moment.

"I am almost done, and after this semester, I already got a job lined up at Northside. We can get an apartment out there. You can move in with me and we can spend more time together." You could hear the desperation in his voice. It took all of your strength not to smile.