Silver and Fangs

You heard the door unlock and adjusted the sterling silver necklace that laid on your neck. Why in the world would you give this vampire a key? It only gave him the pleasure to come and go as he pleases. And it's not like he needed it to get in. Erik had been gone for a while almost 2 weeks. You knew he wouldn't fed on anyone else the way he did with you. If he fed at all. He claimed you tasted best mid orgasm, while others pain was merely an obstacle THEY had to go through. You sat on the couch and waited until he walked in.
"Babe guess what-" Erik stood stock still next to the couch and watched you closely then began sniffing the air. "What the fuck?" He looked at you incredulously, then glared at the necklace that laid delicately in your neck. Then at the bowl of garlic that sat on the table in front of you. His jaw clenched and his gold fangs slid out as he hissed lowly at you.
"Hey." You smiled and waved, you stood up to approach him. He stood his ground, he knew in the back of his head that you would never hurt him.
"Why are you wearing that." He eyed your blue two piece set, that accentuated your figure nicely then rolled his eyes rolled in response to your childish behavior.
He made sure he stood ten feet away from you. "Where did you even get that from YN?"
"The pawn shop.... duh. Looks cute right. They had a bracelet too but I only brought enough for the necklace." You rambled on, in basking in the delight you felt from bringing your vampire boyfriend discomfort.
"Babe is this really necessary?" He deadpanned you.
"Yes it is really necessary, Erik." You say his name pointedly, taking as step towards him as he glided back. "I told you about talking to that little girl, and yet you still talking to her. You told me you don't even like social media." Your voice was serious a hint that you weren't just playing around.
"But why you have to be so extra with the jewelry and shit." He gestured towards your neck. "I can't even get close to you to apologize." He looked at your ears taking note of the silver earrings too.
"That's the point Erik! When you apologize, I forgive you because I can't think clearly when I'm around you. Your lips are a fucking distraction. You kiss on my neck and I can't even remember why I was upset in the first place. Well, not this time." You adjusted the garlic that was on the counter.
"You're making this a bigger deal than nec-" He cut himself off when he saw the glare in your eyes.
"You had the audacity to bring here! To OUR safe spot." You stared at him harshly breathing heavily. "She knows how I feel about you and she is playing you."
"AND YOUR LETTING HER PLAY YOU!!" He roared. You stepped back in shock, it was seldom that he yelled at you. He easily towered over your small stature. His eyes burning a blood red, his anger was becoming hard to control. "You know how I feel about you, and you know that I would never fucking hurt you. Yet here you are wearing fucking silver all because some little bitch made you feel insecure." He stepped up to you, boldly taking off the jewelry and dropping it, burning hisself in the process. One of his hands found your thick hips, and pulled you close, your nipples hardened in excitement, his scent was intoxicating.
"She doesn't make me feel insecure." You stared into his eyes intensely. "You do, Erik." Your voice barely above a whisper.
"Me?" He pointed to himself in disbelief. You nodded silently, you avoided his intense gaze now.
He licked his lips and ran his hand along your neck and grabbed your chin forcing you to look at him.
"How?" He demanded. "I need you, and I let you know that everyday. Even when I'm not here."
"It's not just words Erik, its actions. You bringing that girl here, made me feel like I wasn't enough. Did she even satisfy you the way I do?" Your eyes burned bright into his as you waited for a response.
He shook his head. "Nah. No one tastes the way you do." He pressed his lips to yours in assurance. His tongue moved to trace a line along your exposed neck. You moaned in ecstasy when he bit down, lapping and sucking at the blood that trickled down your neck. You pulled away lightly.
"Then why? I can handle it. I can handle you and all of your needs. " You stated. Your words carried double meanings that he didn't miss. His thumb caressed the pulse on your neck.
"I'm not sure, a piece of me wants to believe that there's more out there, for the both of us. You too damn good of a person to end up with a fucking insatiable vampire like me." His words were quiet, as if he weren't sure he wanted to say it out loud.
"But I want you! I chose you too! You don't get to pick and choose for me. Or look for my replacement, I haven't left, and I'm not going to." Your voice raised and his hand tightened on your neck in a warning.
"I told you about raising your voice at me." His eyes warned of punishment to come. You rolled your eyes in response. So he can yell but you can't... okay.
"Don't bring her here again." You stated standing your ground. "If I'm the only one that can satisfy you, let's leave it at that." He nodded in agreement.
"I can do that." He smiled and bit his lip softly. "You look good. I like these shorts." He slapped your ass hard, gripping it roughly afterwards. "I missed you." His voice was soft and raspy as he dove back into your neck, his fangs sinking into their favorite place. There was no pain when he drank from you, only pure unfiltered pleasure. His tongue flickered against you, stirring up a response inside of you. You let out a breathy sigh as his hands slid into your shorts and found your clit.
"I haven't fed in quite a few days, you up for that?" He closed up the wound by licking over it and looked at you. You knew his hunger called for back to back orgasms. But this is what you wanted, this is what you asked for. His eyes held a dangerous light, that you weren't sure you wanted to mess with.
"I can handle it." You smirked in defiance.