You're My Favorite Pt. 3

You and Erik carried out the plan exactly as the movie panned it out to be. Except Erik pushed it a week later so that you could learn the details of the plan.

The only real difference was you, instead of the unnamed girl in the ambulance it was your lips he reached for once the museum heist went according to plan. He sat eagerly in the stretcher reaching out for you. His arms wrapped around your thick waist as he pulled you closer to his stretcher. The kiss was something unexpected on your part. Though not unwanted, so you played along for a bit holding the sides of his face.

But Erik had been wanting to kiss you since you landed on his doorstep. You looked at him in shock as the back doors to the ambulance closed.

"What?" He smirked at you. His hand wandered down to your ass. A gasp left your lips. "I can't kiss my girl?" You rolled your eyes and took your glasses off his face. You placed your gold framed glasses back on your face and sat on the other side of the ambulance. You crossed your arms in a huff. All week you'd been struggling to remind yourself that his affection was all for show. Practice made perfect, his words not yours. Everyone needed to believe that you were his girl from the beginning, especially Klaue and his royal cousins.

Klaue looked between the two of you with a wild look in his eyes, his uneven teeth displayed in a creepy smile.

"Awe lovers spat?"

Erik shrugged and glanced at you. A smile played on his lips.

"Nah babygirl just tired. Ain't that right Nyah." You flicked him off and he chuckled in response.

"You so fucking childish." This time you smiled at his comment and stuck your tongue out at him.

You worked tirelessly the past few days, examining the plan and memorizing your role in it. Your dedication to helping him, reminded him of the passion that burned inside of him when he first began pouring over his original plan.

The way you studied his father's journal made him realize that he trusted you more than he thought he was capable off. And the surprise that he held because of that trust only made him want to get closer to you. More so he could understand you and why you were so hell bent on keeping him alive. Especially when he's accepted that he may die at the end of this.

Aside from understanding your motives, he knew it was a sign from the universe that a girl as fine as you showed up on his doorstep determined to help him. A poor, abandoned, and broken black boy from Oakland, but he knew when you looked at him you saw so much more.

"Listen up buttercups. This was fun. The next time we see each other, it'll be with a bag full of cash and a plane to take you too lovebirds straight to Wakanda." Erik smirked at him knowingly and nodded in acknowledgment as Klaue jumped off the ambulance at his stop.

Erik turned towards you and smiled.

"I can't wait to murk that nigga." His smile was bright and his caps shined brightly in his mouth. "I'm happy I was able to talk you into continuing the plan exactly until we get to Wakanda."

"Yeah well following the plan until then makes the most sense. Bringing a dead Klaue, is a great bargaining chip. Besides he needs to pay for what he did to those innocent Wakandan people all those years ago. I'm sure your father did not mean for that to happen." You speak freely of your feelings about the odd white man as the ambulance pulled up to the car Erik stashed on a side street quite a few blocks down from the museum.

Erik cocks his head and looks at you inquisitively.

"What nigga?" You snarl at him. Erik's made a habit of staring at you whether you were aware or not.