Count Dracula

Vampire!Erik

  "24, 25, 26, 27..." You could hear Erik mumble counting the bag of lollipops that you got earlier today. Usually you let him do his thing but today you were feeling a bit petty. You stood up and walked over to his seat on the love couch, you sat in his lap and he wrapped his arm around you and continued counting.
"58, 59, 60, 61..." He kept counting a little louder now, so that you won't distract him.
"Baby. Baby." You pressed your lips into his neck. He grunted in response but continued counting.
"73, 74, 75, 76... chill babe. 77, 78, 79..." Erik continued to ignore you, so you bit the sensitive spot on his neck to gain his full attention and you had it. The veins around his eyes tightened and became more prominent.
"I told yo little ass about biting me." He responded.
"And I told yo little ass about ignoring me to count all the time." You mumbled into his skin as you gently ran your tongue along the the bite.
"Aight chill. Get off of me cause you tripping." Erik replied gently pushing you off of him. You stomped in the kitchen as you heard Erik's counting start up again.
"80, 81, 82, 83...." You tuned him out and opened the cabinet to start making dinner for yourself, when you saw it. You smiled to yourself and grabbed the bag. You knew you wanted some attention but when if you went through with this he would have the time of his life counting the hickies and bites he leaves on your body. A wicked smile ran across your face as you thought of your punishment. So you dropped the full bag of opened rice and left out a feign shriek.
Erik came running in looking for anyone or anything that was trying to harm you. When he saw the rice his eyes darkened. He bent to his knees near the spilled rice right at your feet and picked up one piece.
"When I'm finished with this, we will be counting the amount of orgasms your vampire boyfriend can give you before you pass out." The same wicked smile that was on your face dropped and made its way onto Erik's lips. You shook your head no. His fangs slid out as he stared up at you in delight. "You better take a nap while I'm doing this, because I'm showing no mercy on that ass." You quickly walked out of the kitchen, his voice following you.
"1,2,3,4,5,6..." His speed much faster than before.