Teaser

Laid out on the couch, you flipped through the TV channels, deciding to watch the new season of Claws.

Dressed in a black low cut tank top and black lounge shorts, you had enjoyed your skip day.

School had taken over your life once again, but on the second Tuesday of every month you did not go to any classes.

You told Erik that he should adopt your practice but he refused to miss class or work for "no dam reason".

That being said, it was no surprise when he came to your apartment angry and upset. Slamming doors and stomping off his shoes. He'd been as overloaded as you were with responsibilities, the main difference was that you knew how to take a break.

He looked over at you sprawled out on the couch. A small smile touch his lips as he walked over to you.

"Why you always gotta slam shit around in my place? You never act like this when we at your place." You asked watching him closely as he lowered himself onto the couch and between your legs. He rested his head in your neck.

"Shut up and hold me." He whined as he pressed his lips into your neck. You smirked as you wrapped your arms around his waist. You began dancing your fingers along his back. He bit into your neck and licked and sucked on the spot, doing his best to mark your dark skin.

You let out a sigh to mask the moan that threatened to escape you. After a few minutes Erik slid down in your hold a little and wrapped his arms around you. He put his face in the middle of your breast and let out a breath of relief.

"Damn. I been thinking about this all day." He mumbled into your skin. You giggled at his antics, as his breath tickled your skin. He bit into your titty.

"Ouch! Erik." You scolded him.

"Don't laugh at me." He replied. You rolled your eyes and laid your cheek on the top of his braided down locs.

His face rested in your breast for a moment, his breaths became even, you thought he was falling asleep. Until you felt his tongue flat against the top of your breast.

You shifted under his weight. He opened his mouth and bit down gently again, then suckled the skin he bit. Your breathing became deeper. He used his chin to nudge your shirt down further the dark brown skin of your areola began to show.

He nipped and licked at the skin there. Always licking around the nipple, teasing you to no end. A soft whimper escaped your lips. You shifted again arching your breast into his face more.

He looked up at you. "Stop moving." He warned. You settled back down.

"Stop teasing me." You huffed.

"Stop teasing me." He mocked you in a high pitched airy voice. He kissed your breast again. "You tease me all the time. Unlike you I finish what I start."

He was right you knew after all of this you would be fully satisfied. He finally put his lips to your hard nipple. You bit your lip as he left marks on your sensitive skin.

His phone began to ring. He glanced at it from his spot on your chest. He sat up and picked it up. You saw the caller was his best friend.

"Don't do it N'Jadaka." You warned him. You knew if he answered the phone he'd eventually snap back into work mode.

He gave you a wicked smile.

"Wassup." He spoke into the phone and walked off to your bedroom.