Hard Headed

Your best friend Tatiana had tricked you. You were sure of it. You sat quietly on the couch waiting for her or her boyfriend to enter their den.

You could feel his eyes boring into the side of your head. You heard him quietly exhale the smoke from the blunt he was smoking. You shifted in your seat on the couch and did your best to focus on the TV in front of you.

Your bottom lip tucked in between your teeth, you felt your cheeks heat up when he groaned under his breath. You pulled your phone out to text Tatiana asking her to hurry up and come home.

Erik sniffed and shrugged himself closer to you.

"Who you texting?" He tried to look over your shoulder, your body flushed with heat at his proximity. You shifted away from the handsome man that had been enchanted by you and your curves since you walked into your best friend and her boyfriends house.

"I'm just checking on Tatiana, she said she'd be here in an hour." You glanced up at him from your phone. His eyes bore into yours then wandered down to your thick thighs. He quickly wet his plump lips with his tongue. Your mind presented images that had you clenching your thighs together.

"Where's M'Baku?" You asked. Tatiana's boyfriend had been watching the movie with you guys, also waiting for her to get home, until he stood up randomly and walked out of the den.

"Shitting probably." Erik shrugged. You discreetly rolled your eyes at his childish response.

Erik was M'Baku's best friend and the two of them were two peas in a pod, just like you and Tatiana.

So it's no surprise that you spent a good bit of time around Erik. However, it's very surprising that you still got super nervous around him. The man was gorgeous and intimidating at the same time.

Erik was one of the most stand-offish guys you knew. He wasn't very friendly or polite. Many of the women he spent time with were top tier. It seemed like they felt like they had to do a lot to impress him.

You were beyond attracted to him, but most of the time you tried to pay him no mind. In your head you had no chance with him.

Erik was currently interested in starting up another black wall street. One that would not get burned down this time. He and M'Baku had big plans that they had put into motion and which seemed to be working.

"Listen." His hands slid into yours slowly taking the phone out of your hands as he cornered you into the couch.

"Yeah?" You mumbled as you looked up at him, you brought your legs into your body, desperately trying to make your thick body smaller next to his.

He placed his hand onto your thigh and stretched it out across his sweats covered thighs. His thumb gently caressed the inside of your thigh.

"You must be afraid of me Lo." He stated. His eyes unblinking. The use of your old nickname sent a shock through your body.

"No." You gently replied.

"Then why you never at the house when I'm here anymore?" He asked you, his fingers gently gripped the flesh of your thigh, his thick fingers massaging you gently.

There'd been a time where you used to be at Tatiana and M'Baku's house all the time. The four of you cutting up and acting like damn fools. Nights like those, you saw sides of each other that the world never got to see.

Shit was great, Until one night a few moths ago when everyone was too drunk to drive back home and your friends demanded that you stay the night.

You'd always liked Erik. You believed there was no way that he looked at you that way, but on that very same drunk night, you found yourself on the same couch with him, where'd he'd been sleeping. His arms wrapped around you tightly and the two of you shared your innermost dreams, fears, and desires, as well as a few kisses.