Dance

You swayed your hips slightly as you watched yourself sip the concoction Tay had made earlier for you. You were feeling good and the extra liquor in your system was doing wonders for your confidence. The image reflected in the mirror was more than satisfactory to you. You'd worked all week working up the confidence to put this outfit on with the intention of leaving your dorm room with it on. You glanced at your jacket, trying to figure out how necessary it was to wear it.

"If you put that jacket on Zo, you might as well just take the whole outfit off." Ade chastised you after she slapped your ass. "Tay! Come look at Zo, she trying to catch a man tonight!"

"Shut up, Ade!" You shove her off of you as Tay comes into your room.

"Damn Zo, tryna give these niggas heart attacks? You look good as fuck girl. Erik know you going out looking like a whole snack."

"Fuck a Snack Tay, she a damn meal tonight." Ade replied glancing over your reflection in the mirror.

You rolled your eyes and turned to face them.

"How I look is none of Erik's business. I wanted to look cute for my damn self." You slipped on your heels and stomped your way down the hallway of your dorm room.

"Let's go you guys. The Lyft is here."

——

Your trio made your way to the new club just off campus. Ade been dying to try it out, any excuse to shake her ass. Not that she ever needed one.

A smile graced your face as you meet up and caught up with a few of your classmates. Once you were done catching up you walked back over to Ade and Tay. Twerking and dancing on each other you had the best time.

And when Nobody by Keith Sweat made its way sensually from the speakers, the liquor you'd been sipping on in your hands coursed through your body.

You whined yourself up and danced slowly to the music, a soft sigh escaping your lips when you felt your dance partner join you. His rough hands slapped your ass throughly enough to cause it to jiggle against him. You continued to grind your ass into his crotch feeling him get more and more excited behind you.

"I was beginning to wonder when you'd come over." You smile behind you as Erik wrapped his arm tightly around your waist and buried his face into your neck.

"You look so fucking good tonight. Had to take a step back and contain myself." You smirk and continue to move your hips against him in a manner that feels so close to sex.

He moans into your neck and brings his hand up to cup your breast, hovering over the nipple in a hesitation to pinch it.

"Fuuuck." He breathed out and leaned back, making sure that your plump ass never disconnected from his. He slapped your ass roughly again then slowly dragged his hand down his face as he watched your two bodies connect over and over again. This is what you wanted, you knew he'd be here tonight and you wanted NOTHING more than to feel his body move against yours.

The two of you had been talking heavily for about five months now after the beach party at his house. He was the cutest and the sweetest guy you'd 'dated' in a while. His commanding presence and shyness drew you to him. While his charm, appearance and intellect is what kept you around. Okay... and maybe the library visits too.

He'd told you he'd be checking out the new spot two weeks ago when he'd found you studying within the depths of the library.

"Damn girl. Ain't it passed your bedtime." Erik whisper shouted when he found you in the back corner of the third floor of your university library. His smile lit up his entire face, but you could still see a slight etch of concern written into his face.

"Uggh shut up don't remind me." You banged your head on the table you were studying at. You'd been at it all week working on an extensive project given to you by your asshole of a history professor.

Erik pulled out the chair next to you and sat down close. He glanced at your thighs and smiled wide. You had your favorite study blanket covering your legs as the library was kept on a consistent temperature of 'stress em to death or freeze em.'

"How long you been here?" He asked as he took the laptop from your hands and began to proofread what you wrote. He slid one hand around your waist and pulled you closer.

"Since 6! After my yoga class! Dr. Jay is such a fucking asshole. He told me I did the whole project wrong after I had him look it over TWICE before I turned it in." You ranted quietly to Erik as he nodded and focused on your words and paper.

"Yeah that nigga a bitch. I told you not to take him." He teases and threw you a quick smile. You rolled your eyes and shoved him. He smirked and wrapped his arm around you tighter, his hand gripping your hip tightly and massaging the skin he found there and turned your computer back to you.

"Aye! Chill out I'm helping you. Here this paragraph needs to be completely revised."

You start to read the paragraph when you feel Erik move his arm from around your waist and he focuses on his attention his phone while keeping one hand on your thigh under your blanket. His finger rubbing calming circles into your skin as you whisper the words you wrote quietly to yourself.

"Erik!" You gasp loudly staring at him in shock.

"What?" Erik's face mocked your shock. His fingers twitch in amusement.

"Move your hand." You whispered to him quietly as if someone could hear you on the deserted floor.

"Mmhmm" He hummed in contemplation as his fingers circled your clit. "Nah."

You bent your head down and whimpered quietly to yourself. His fingers placed more pressure on your sensitive nub a smirk played on his lip as he continued to text with one hand.

"Better keep typing, that papers due at 12 midnight." Erik gestured at the computer with his phone and gently slid his other fingers into your opening becoming slick with your need and then circling your clit once again.

You reached for your computer to edit the paragraph he told you to change and began typing again. You took a deep breath and tried to finish out the the assignment.

"Shit Erik. I can't." You feel your body shiver a sign that you are close. You grip his arm and turn your head to bite into his shoulder to muffle your moans. You felt him chuckle his shoulders bouncing.

Needless to say that Erik finished your paper for you that night.

You bent forward slightly to add more pressure onto his dick and he gripped your hip tightly in one hand, moving his hips along to the same beat as yours.

You stuck your tongue out in concentration and cockiness that point you make eye contact with Taylor who is recording the whole thing. You stand up quickly and go to snatch the phone away from her. She laughs and runs to the other side of the floor to show Ade the video. Erik wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you close.

"Where are you going?" He whispered into your ear.

"She video taped us dancing." You could feel him shrug behind you.

"So? We can make another one for you to keep."