Uninvited

Vampire!Erik

Pacing the floor of your apartment in anger, you left out a breath of frustration. You couldn't believe him! How dare he. Well, today he would learn not to mess with you.

After you buzzed Erik into your apartment building you stepped out of your apartment to wait for him one foot in one foot out. You watched with hard eyes as Erik approached your apartment the anger burning in his eyes as well.

"I told yo little ass about hanging up on me baby girl. Now you gotta deal with the consequences." He was up on you. Fast. The vampire speed still a shock to you.

"Fuck you Erik. You left me and got food without me." You huffed and poked his chest in a stupid attempt to challenge him. "How selfish can you be! You don't even need human food! You fed last night!" You pointed to the bite marks on your neck.

"I'm sorry!" He sighed. "I can go get you some more food. That don't mean you need to hang up on me though."

You rolled your eyes and stepped fully into your apartment.

"Like I said before, fuck you Erik. You fed and I make sure you're good, but you couldn't even get me a damn plate!" You attempt to close your front door before he steps up to keep it open it.

He moves to walk into your apartment talking "babe. You already hung up on me. Don't shut that door on me. I'm not playing wi-" Erik cut himself off when he realized that he hit a force trying to walk into your apartment. His eyes cut to you wide.

"You didn't." He tried to come in again only to be stopped by the invisible force again.

"Princess..." He growled, his voice a serious warning. His eyes darkened and his fangs sharpened.

"You should have brought me a plate, then you wouldn't have to be invited in..." You twisted your lips into a sly smirk as you quickly leaned forward to place a soft kiss on Erik's lips then step back to slam the door in his face.