Chapter 26

** REBEL SIMMONS POV **

"Stop fidgeting." Dante said as he smacked my ass roughly. The unfamiliar heating sensation shot through my body, quickly replacing my rebelliousness. He slowly walked across the room and threw me into the bed. He stared down at me with those mesmerizing grey eyes before his eyes began exploring my body. He leaned forward slowly, his body hovering over mine as he supported his weight on his elbows. His tattooed hand gripped both of my wrists and held them above my head.

I've never been intimate with anyone before, and 20 years of sexual frustration brewing is currently exploding throughout my body.

"I warned you what would happen if you disrespected me, Ribelle." He whispered in my ear. His husky voice speaking my name in Italian made me bite my lip to suppress a moan. His hands slowly grazed my shoulder before they slowly traced down my collarbone.

"Don't bite your lip." He whispered in my ear before he roughly bit my earlobe, causing me to gasp and arch my back. My mind is screaming for me to fight back, but my body is craving for his touch, craving him.

His hands slowly moved down my waist, sending a shiver down my spine. A trail of goosebumps are left in the wake of his calloused fingertips. His hand found its way to the buttons of my jeans, and he slowly undid the only thing keeping my pants on.

My breathing hitched as he pulled down my zipper and his lips caressed my ear and slowly made its way to my jaw.

"Don't move your hands." He demanded and I nodded, unable to formulate a sentence. He released the grip around my wrists. I nodded slightly as both of his hands moved to my jeans. He roughly yanked them off of my body, revealing my tan lace panties. He stood over me for a moment, his fully dilated eyes taking in my half naked figure.

His hands traced the outside of my thighs as he gripped my tank top, and ripped it in half in one fluid motion. The aggressive act made a moan escape my lips. I rubbed my thighs together on instinct, creating some much needed friction between my legs.

"Turn around." He stated. It was as if my body had a mind of its own as I quickly obliged. I moved my hands down slightly, and felt a tug on my ponytail, forcing my head to tilt upwards. Another moan unintentionally escaped my lips.

"What did I say about your hands?" He said coldly as his hand was wrapped around the ends of my hair. I slowly moved my hands forward again, enjoying the slight tension on my scalp.

"Do you like that, my little vixen?" He asked, pulling my hair harder and causing me to moan even louder. I nodded slightly as my pussy quivered.

"Words, Rebel. Use your words." He said as he pulled on my hair again.

"Yes, Dante." I managed to breath. He pulled it once more, before releasing my pony tail, allowing me to rest my head on the bed.

"Good girl." He said as his hand forced my hips upward pulling my ass into the air and arching my back. Dante traced down my back, unhooking my bra in the process. He pulled the straps down my shoulders and over my arms. My body shivered as both hands traced the outside of my breasts, down to my hips.

"I would have never guessed that my little vixen was so submissive." He smirked as he ripped my panties in half. I gasped and arched my back further, desperately begging for relief.

"You've been such a naughty girl, Rebel." He said as his hand moved down to my ass.

"Such a naughty girl." He whispered as he roughly spanked me as I moaned in frustration. My soaking core was dripping down my inner thigh, the impact of another spank causing it to slightly splash.

"So wet for me...You like being punished don't you my little vixen?" He said as he brutally smacked my ass again. It was rough, but not rough enough to hurt. I could tell he was holding back.

"Answer me, Rebel." He demanded as he smacked my ass harder.

"Yes, Dante. I like it when you punish me." I breathed out as he tugged on my ponytail.

"You like it rough, don't you baby?" He said as he spanked me even harder, causing me to moan loudly. Electricity shot throughout my body at the euphoric sensation.

"Yes, Dante." I said as he spanked me over and over again.

He turned me so I was on my back, and hovered over me once again. Dante separated my legs with his knees, and he dipped his head down so his lips were on my ear.

"You've been such a good, submissive girl my little vixen." He said as his hands trailed down from my collarbone to my hip.

"I can make you feel things you couldn't even dream about experiencing." Dante whispered. "Would you like that baby?"

I couldn't even speak. My body was burning with desire for this man in front of me. His fingers were moving tantalizingly slow to my aching core. When he was just about there, he stopped.

"Tell me what you want, Rebel." Dante whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

"Dante... I... I... want..." I breathed.

"Do you want me to make you cum baby?" He said, still kissing my neck.

"Yes." I finally breathed. He immediately stuck a finger into my awaiting pussy and slowly pulsed in and out. I moaned instantly, savoring his touch.

"Jesus Christ... so fucking tight." He breathed as he continued to move his fingers. His other hand moved to my breast as he massaged it gently.

"Tell me baby, has anyone felt this tight little pussy of yours?" He said as continued his assault on my core. I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment as my breathing hitched from his question.

"Answer me, Rebel." He demanded as his fingers stopped.

"No. Only you Dante." I breathed out and moved my hips against his fingers inside of me.

"Good." He smirked as he pushed another finger into my drenched core, stretching me out.

His mouth moved to my breast, sucking on my erect nipple as his hand rapidly started moving. His thumb moved to my clit and started to rub it aggressively while his fingers continued moving in and out of me.

I was moaning uncontrollable as I felt my stomach tightening. He grabbed my face in his hand and forced me to look him in his crystal grey eyes.

"Cum for me baby. Scream my name." He growled as his fingers curled and he continued his assault on my body. That was enough to bring me over the edge, as I clenched around his fingers and felt the most euphoric climax course throughout my body. The room was filled with moans of Dante's name as I rode down my high.

He pulled me into his chest and covered us with the duvet.

"Sleep my little vixen." Were the last words I heard before darkness overcame me.