Chapter 29

** REBEL SIMMONS POV **

"Angelo, quit staring at me." I said in a deadly tone as we continued to drive to the location. We've been driving for half an hour and Angelo has been constantly bombarding me with corny pick up lines the entire drive.

"I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?" He said smiling.

"Actually, yes. Yes I do mind." I said through gritted teeth.

"If there wasn't gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you." He said again as the twins began hysterically laughing in the backseat.

"I'd like to see you fall off the top of a building right about now." I spat. At first it was amusing, now it's just irritating.

"Do you know what my shirt is made out of? Boyfriend material. The finest in the world." He said gripping his crew neck and smiling at me. 

I silently ignored him, hoping we were almost to our destination.

"I'm not staring at you boobs, I'm staring at your heart." He said amused. I quickly jolted the steering wheel to the right then the left, causing him to hit his head on the window. The twins went flying in the back, Isa hitting the window and Natalia falling over.

"Fuck! Okay, okay I'm done!" He said rubbing his head. "Turn right." He said pointing to an underground parking structure.

We reached a security booth and I rolled my window down. The man inside the booth was intimidating. 6'3, a large scar on his cheek, tattoos covering his face and neck, and a scowl that would instill fear in the heart of any who dared to look directly in his eyes. 

Angelo gave him a quick nod and a smirk, before the intimidating mammoth opened the gate for us. As we drove further into the structure, the sound of electronic music in the distance began to fill the tension in the air.

Angelo directed me through the large corridors of the barren garage. We turned down a long tunnel to reveal a massive area with hundreds of custom cars. Woman were half naked as they danced on cars and pranced around in their heels as men circled them cheering loudly. As we slowly drove further into the area, I examined the cars that were parked throughout the garage. Some had their hoods popped open to display the boosted engines, while others were off in an open space doing burnouts or doughnuts. Towards the back of the open area was hundreds of black screens lining the wall.

I parked the car in the corner, away from the madness of the crowd. As I got out of the car, I heard cat calls and whistles from bystanders, but ignored them as I waited for the twins to get out of the car.

"Damon is working on the screens right now." Natalia said as she typed on her phone. "Let's go." Natalia beamed as she quickly walked through the crowd.

The stench of alcohol and smoke made me cover my nose as we walked through the belligerent crowd. As we neared closer, Natalia instantly turned around with a worried expression on her face.

"Let's, uh go somewhere else." She said nervously as she tried to pull me back from where we came. I stood my ground, and turned my head around to where she was looking, now realizing why she wanted to leave.

Dante was sitting in a chair in front of his bright red Ferrari 488. A brunette woman wearing a very revealing mini skirt and a white lace bra was sitting on his lap, her hands tangled in Dante's dirty blond hair. His hand was on her ass, and his other hand has a cigarette in it. Behind him was a woman sitting on the hood of his car, she was bent over and wrapping her tan slender arms around his neck and kissing his cheek, leaving a pink stain from her lipstick. Dante's eyes met mine, and his eyes slightly widened before looking at his siblings with a scowl.