Chapter 31

** REBEL SIMMONS POV **

"I still can't get over how badass you are." Isa said as she sipped on her milkshake.

"Agreed." Natalia added as she clapped her hands in excitement.

After we left the garage, Angelo and the twins were complaining that they were famished. So I let Angelo drive my new Audi R8 while I drove the twins to one of their favorite restaurants. Surprisingly, it was an American restaurant. It was small and empty, and seeing that we were the only patrons inside, we chose the largest table they had. The twins and Angelo were on one side, while I sat alone on the other side of the metal table.

"I still can't believe you're the second best racer in Italy." Angelo said as he shoved fries into his mouth.

"Guess I'll just have to beat Dante next." I said confidently as I took a bite of my burger.

"In your dreams." A familiar deep voice spoke. We turned around to see Dante standing at the door, his eyebrow raised as he stared directly at me. He walked towards our table and pushed me aside with his hip, sitting down next to me. He took one of my fries and threw it into his mouth.

"That would be an awesome race." Angelo exclaimed with excitement in his words.

"A race that would never happen." Dante scoffed as he grabbed another fry from my tray.

"Why, scared you'd lose?" I asked as I smacked his hand before he could eat another one of my fries.

"Rude." He mumbled as he stared at the fry on the floor, then back at me.

"She's a nobody" I said as I mimicked his accent, making everyone at the table hold back their laughter as he rolled his eyes. 

"I wouldn't want to race you because it wouldn't be very gentlemanlike of me to kick your ass on the track." He said grabbing another fry and smirked victoriously as he put it in his mouth before I could stop him.

"You? Being a gentleman?" I scoffed. "That would be a sight to see!" I laughed as the twins silently giggled.

"Yeah brother, you're a dick to everyone." Angelo laughed.

"No. I am not." He said in a deadly tone as he stared at Angelo.

The server walked over to our table. She eyed Dante up and down as her cheeks flushed crimson.

"Hi sir. What can I get for you handsome?" She said in a seductive tone.

"Cheeseburger. Medium rare. Pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, and grilled onions. Side of fries." He said in a commanding tone. The server looked like she was mesmerized for a moment as she stared at him.

"Now." Dante said as he shooed away the flustered server. She quickly scurried back into the kitchen.

"Our points proven." I said before I took another bite of my burger.

"I have no idea what you are referring to. I was just giving my order." He scoffed defensively as he grabbed my Neapolitan milkshake.

"More like commanding your order." I said as I elbowed him in an attempt to grab it, but he extended his long arm, effectively taking it out of my reach as he took a sip. 

"It's called effective communication." Dante smirked as he took another sip of my shake.

"Mhm Neapolitan, my favorite." He said amused as I attempted to grab my shake back from him. I was practically sprawled out across him trying to reach it. The twins and Angelo were laughing at the bizarre scene in front of them.