1. Why It All Started

"Hellooooooooo" someone sang next to me.

I woke up but didn't move.

"Yooooooohoooooooo" the person sang again.

I groaned and turned away.

"YO !!" she said as she took the closest pillow to hit me with it.

"Ow !" I grunted and opened my eyes.

"Finally I got you awake" Olivia rolled her eyes. "Wakeyyyyyyyyyyy"

"No..." I answered and closed my eyes again, ready to fall back to sleep.

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wa-"

"ALRIGHT BUT SHUT UP" I almost yelled. I sat down. "Just so you know you interrupted one of the best dream ever. Just so you feel bad."

"Oooh really ??? You'll tell me when we'll be in the car ?"

"The car ???" I asked, confused.

"Um you know why I'm in your room right ?"

I stayed silent for a few seconds. "Now that I think about it, no."

"Maddie we are friday, not saturday yet. There is still class. Usually I wait for you in my car out of your house but you didn't come and I saw you were still in bed."

She grabbed my phone and turned it around in her hands. "There must be a problem with you alarm clock..."

"But I'm late !!" I panicked and got out of bed.

I rushed in my bathroom and took a really quick shower. Thankfully I always prepare my bag and pick my outfit the night before, so I just grabbed a floral sleeveless shirt, black leggings, really high black converse who were on a stool next to the sink (A/N : I made the outfit, please go check it out on my Polyvore by clicking the external link ;P) I brushed my hair, leaving it on my shoulders, not taking the time to style it. I just quickly applied mascara, lipgloss and foundation and that was it for the make up.

I got out of the bathroom, grabbed my backpack and my phone and ran down with Olivia behind me.

We climbed on her little light green car and then she drove to high school.

My back hit the back of the seat, as I was squeezing my eyelids together, concentrating to evacuate the stress.

"Don't worry Maddie" Olivia said to me. "The teachers will not get mad at you if you, first of the class since you were born, come late once."

I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. "You're right. But it'll be better if we make it in time."

We ran the fastest we could through the hallways to go to Mrs. Deep's class...which obviously was the most far away one from the entry.

Once there I knocked on the opened door and Olivia stayed besides me, both trying to catch our breath.

"Excuse me for the late Miss..." I panted. Olivia coughed.

"Excuse us" I rectified, rolling my eyes.

Mrs. Deep smiled. "It's okay girls. Just don't let it happen again."

"Thank you" I breathed and went in.

Olivia followed me but directly turned on the right to sit on her stool that was just next to the door. My eyes met April's one as I was walking to my desk. She sent me a 'what happened ?' look and I made her understand I'll explain later. I sat on my chair and began to put my stuff on my table as the teacher was talking until I realized something.