28. That Feeling

Bennett

[Mature Content]

I was incredibly warm when I woke up the next morning. It took me a few seconds to realize it was because I was curled up right next to Pat, who was still asleep.

Last night was beyond amazing. I was so glad I got him to ask me out. And the sex was just as good as the first time. Maybe better, since we were both sober this time. I could definitely get used to this.

He rolled over, throwing an arm across my chest. I lightly ran my fingers over it, feeling the course hair on his arm and the muscles just below the skin. I never expected him to be a cuddler, but I was so glad he didn't leave me again to go sleep in his own bed.

"Hey, you," he whispered, tightening his grip around me.

I looked over at him, smiling. "Hey." I leaned up a bit and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. It was only supposed to be a quick one, but he rolled over me, deepening the kiss.

Our naked bodies rubbed up against each other underneath the blanket. I could feel him getting harder as he pressed himself against my leg. Looks like we were going again, not that I was complaining.

I wrapped my arms around him, digging my fingers into his back, desperately trying to bring us closer together. I loved the feeling of his weight on top of me. Being this close to him felt amazing.

Pat suddenly sat up, his eyes wide. "I'm out of condoms," he said. "I used my last one last night."

I sighed, throwing my head back into the pillow. I really wanted him again, but I didn't have any either. "Are you clean?" I knew it probably wasn't the best idea to have sex without protection, but I a bit needy.

He nodded. "Yeah, I always use them. I was planning on getting more today, but I don't want to wait."

At least I wasn't the only one feeling that way. "We can still do it. If you want. I'm clean too."

He leaned back over me, kissing me again. I melted into the kiss. He and I were the only ones in the world. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Pat stopped kissing me, leaning back a bit to look me in the eyes. "You can't... I don't know, like get pregnant or whatever if I don't wear a condom, right? I've never had to worry about something like that before and I don't know if that's even possible with you or not, but-"

I started laughing, cutting him off. "First off, the public school system failed you if you think anal sex can conceive a baby. Second, even if you did use the right hole for it, my baby-making organs have been dead for quite a while now. Nothing's going to happen."

He let out a sigh of relief, tucking his face into my neck. "That's good to know." He then started kissing down my neck, moving lower and lower. He kissed my chest and spent time on each nipple. He moved to my belly button and then further down. Every place his lips touched my skin burned with passion.

But Pat hesitated when he got all the way down there. I knew exactly why. He was a gay man. Nothing was ever going to change that.

I grabbed at his arms, pulling him back up so we were face-to-face again. "Let me suck your dick," I said. "I haven't done that for you yet."

He smiled. "Okay."

We repositioned ourselves so that I was laying on top of Pat. I mimicked his actions from earlier, trailing kisses all the way down his body. I loved the way his body would shiver when I kissed him in some spots. Those were the spots I paid extra attention too.

Eventually, I got to the one part of him I had been aiming for. I licked along the entire length and he let out a low moan. I did it again.

Then I put the tip into my mouth, rubbing my tongue around it before pushing it further in. I could feel it hit the back of my throat. I kept sucking him off until he pulled me off him a few minutes later. Pat rolled me over, swapping positions once more, but this time, I was on my stomach.

Pat fingered my hole as he pressed kisses to my shoulder blades. I moaned, clutching the sheets in my fists. I kept getting louder with every finger he added to stretch me out, but I didn't care. It felt too good.

After what felt like forever, he took his fingers out of me. He lubed himself up before he pressed himself against my hole, then paused.

"You sure you're okay with this?" he asked.

I nodded into the pillow. "Please." If he didn't already know how needy I was, he was about to find out. I couldn't think of anything else aside from feeling him inside me again. I needed him so badly.

Pat didn't say anything else before he pushed all the way into me. I gasped, gripping the sheets even tighter than before. If my nails were any longer, I'd worry about tearing a hole right through them.

He started slow at first, then quickly picked up his rhythm until he was pounding into me. I smiled to myself. This was one of the things I missed most about having a boyfriend: the morning sex. Where we don't care about the bed head or the fact that we haven't brushed our teeth yet. Just the raw passion and need for each other from the moment we both woke up. I loved that feeling and I was so glad I was sharing it with Pat.

Pat eventually pulled out of me so that he could release. When he finished, he collapsed on top of me. I turned my head slightly, just enough to reach up and kiss him. But before I could, he said something that froze me in my tracks.

"I think I'm in love with you."