Stardog Champion

Brooklyn New York, L'Amour
March 17, 1990

"Babe... have you seen my necklace...? The one with the ring on the chain..." Chris says as he searches though his luggage bag. He stood in front of the hotel bed, only a towel wrapped around his hips, his hair still wet from the shower, tearing apart the contents of his bag.

"Um... ," I say thoughtfully as I walk out of the bathroom, only in my black lacy thong, trying to style my hair. I walk over to the dressing table that was across from the bed and look under the pile of clothes I set out, trying to figure out what to wear.

"Found it," I say as I turn to him and hold it out for him. He flips his hair out of his face as he turns to look at me and smiles.

"Of course it would be under your stuff," He smirks and I squint my eyes at him.

"Very funny," I say and he steps towards me, taking the necklace from my hand.

"Where did you get that anyways?" I ask.

"Uh... Andy... gave it to me," He says as he unclasps the link, raises his arms behind his head and re- clasps it behind his neck, then adjusts the chain and the ring laying against his chest. I watch him as he does this feeling myself flutter inside as I glance at his chest for a second.

He flashes me a sly smile and places his hands on my hips and pulls me into him, feeling my bare chest pressed to his. I laugh a little as he places soft kisses up my neck and bites playfully on my jawline.

"Ok... stop I need to get ready here," I laugh as I pull away from him. He lets go of me and I pull my hair tie off my wrist and raise my arms above my head to throw my hair up in a messy bun.

"Fuck... don't do that," He whines a little as he glances down at my bare chest.

"Do what?" I laugh as I finish tying my hair up and place my hands on my hips. He bites his pouty bottom lip and I smirk secretly loving the way I'm teasing him. He grabs me quickly and I squeal with laughter as he playfully bites and kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his wet hair as he presses himself up against me, feeling his excitement grow underneath his towel.

"Chris," I moan and he moves his hands down to the rim of my thong and I begin to feel my excitement warm within my panties. His lips move up my neck, his breath warm as he reaches my earlobe and bites ever so gently as I close my eyes, loosing myself in his touch.

His fingers find their way into my thong, trails them slowly to my clit and strokes ever so lightly, playing me like a song he's known his whole life. I whimper as I lift my leg to accommodate his movements when he then decides to remove his fingers from my thong and grab my hips to lift me up as I wrap both of my legs around his waist.

We laugh as he stumbles a little and sets me down on the dressing table. He presses his lips to mine, his tongue playing and fighting with mine as we hungrily devour each others mouths. His hands pull down my thong and he tosses it on to the floor, then moves his hands up my thighs, helping me to open my legs for him.

Chris moves his fingers back to my clit, softly stroking just like before as he breaks away from my lips and touches his forehead to mine. I close my eyes and pant in between my moans and I quickly reach down to his hips and rip the towel off of him, tossing it onto the floor. He inserts his fingers inside my slit, feeling how I quickly became so warm and wet.

"Fuck me," I demand and a sly smirk appears across his flushed lips. His eyes, crystal clear blue oceans of emotion, lock to mine and I begin to pant. He pushes himself inside me, letting out a moan from deep within his throat, sending electric sensations through my body.